Chapter 5: First met

I Want to Hold You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taeng. Where are we going?" Hyoyeon saw Taeyeon staring out the window.

 

"My house."

 

"Okay. What has happened?"

 

"I have met and know. The victim know something about me." Taeyeon tried to hold back his tears and her voice changed slightly.

 

"Met? Who? 2xx group? Are you okay?"

 

"No. I'll tell you later. I’m okay. Just keep driving." They both remained silent. After half an hour, Hyoyeon's car entered the parking lot of the house.

 

Taeyeon walks into the house leaving Hyoyeon. He saw the house TV on. A news story about the murder was posted. Taeyeon closed his eyes. He saw Yoona and Seohyun chatting at the table. They saw Taeyeon.

 

"Oppa. Do you want to eat?" Seohyun asked.

 

"No, I'm already full. Homework?"

 

"Yeah. Even though tomorrow is a holiday, Hyun wants to finish tonight. Hmm." Yoona sighed.

 

"Don't complain boy. You have to be better than Taeyeon." Hyoyeon interrupted. Taeyeon plays to punch Hyoyeon in the stomach. Hyoyeon dodged and chuckled. Taeyeon's face turned serious again.

 

"Good for you. Yoon, please clean an empty room later." Taeyeon rubbed his face.

 

"Why, hyung? Anyone want to stay here?" Yoona feels weird.

 

"Yahh !! Tell me what happened just now." Hyoyeon snapped.

 

"What has happened?" Yoona also asked.

 

"I'll tell you both later." Taeyeon wants to walk to his room.

 

"Come back late at night again. Are you done with the mission?" Jessica came from the kitchen. She sounded annoying.

 

"Not yet." Taeyeon took a deep breath.

 

"Just stop if you can't get an answer. I'm here. You have to focus on me." Jessica wants to rebel.

 

 "I will know soon. I'm tired. We'll talk next time, Jess." Taeyeon just walked away from the living room. Jessica grunted. Seohyun just kept quiet. Yoona and Hyoyeon just smiled a little.

 

 

"I want to know the next plan tomorrow. You can go now. Thank you for tonight." Tiffany gave instructions to her group.

 

"All right, Noona."

 

Tiffany's cell phone rang. She walked to her desk. She answered the call without looking at the name.

 

"Tiff, where are you? I've been looking for you for a long time."

 

"I'm in the office. Just returned from the mission and ...." The call was turned off.

 

"What? How dare he turn it off." Tiffany grunted. The room door opened in surprise.

 

"Yahh !! Why didn't you tell me you had a mission?" Yuri screamed a little.

 

"Heol. I forgot. I was too busy and in a hurry." Tiffany scratched her head. She smiled a little.

 

"What mission? Are you all right?" Yuri began to worry.

 

"2xx group. We almost got them. But we missed and they disappeared again. I already knew how to catch them." Tiffany answered confidently.

 

"Yahh !! Who allowed you to do that mission? It's dangerous." Yuri screamed again.

 

"You. The letter you gave me. I already did. And stop screaming." Tiffany showed the letter.

 

"Ahhh !! I forgot to pull the case away from you. Tiff, forget this mission. You will be in danger." Yuri tried to restrain himself. He tapped her own head.

 

"Why? Why am I in danger? Why do you always protect me so much?" Tiffany started to feel weird. Yuri startled. After a few moment, he answered.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter