Chapter 17: Mine and New Family

I Want to Hold You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning, the atmosphere was a bit noisy.

 

"Yahh !! Kim Taeyeon. I already told you to send Tiffany home." Sunny screamed after reading a message from Tiffany and Taeyeon.

 

"Honey Sun, don't be angry." Sooyoung tried to persuade.

 

"How can I not be angry? They promised to go home yesterday."

 

"Sun, Yuri has my message too. He told me that he was with them." Sooyoung shows a message on his cell phone.

 

"How can he be with them?"

 

"Tiffany has told me before. Yuri is in love with Jessica."

 

"What? How can I not know? Yahh !! They are." Sunny is getting angry.

 

"Sun, calm down." Sooyoung hugged Sunny.

 

"I will hit them if they come home. What if something happens?"

 

"Nothing will happen. They have promised to go home as soon as possible." Sooyoung patted Sunny's back gently.

 

"I hope so too." Sunny is calming down.

 

"Let's eat. I'm cooked." Sooyoung added. Sunny just nodded. They walk to the kitchen and enjoy the food.

 

At Taeyeon's house, they woke up early in the morning. They gather in the kitchen for breakfast.

 

"Last night it rained and thundered. Hyun and I were terrified." Yoona spoke up.

 

"I'm asleep dead." Hyoyeon added. The others looked at each other. Their faces looked red.

 

"Oppa and unnie, why are your faces red?" Seohyun asked. Taeyeon and Tiffany gasped. They look at each other. The same goes for Yuri and Jessica.

 

Flashback

 

It started to rain heavily. Some thunder and lightning were visible. Tiffany was getting restless sleeping alone. She walked out of her room. She came across Yuri.

 

"Yahh, Yul !! Where are you going?" Tiffany asked.

 

"I want to go to the bathroom. I'll go first." Yuri left in a hurry. Tiffany just saw Yuri enter a room.

 

"Is that a bathroom? Isn't it over there?" Tiffany was apprehensive as she could not see so clearly in the dark.

 

Tiffany walked into a room. She opened the door of the room. She saw someone sleeping soundly. She approached him.

 

"Taetaee. You look so cute when you sleep." Tiffany said to herself. Suddenly the thunder grew louder. Tiffany screamed.

 

"Ahhh !!" Tiffany fell and hugged Taeyeon. Taeyeon woke up.

 

"Fany-ahh? What are you doing here?" Thunder rang again. Tiffany hugged Taeyeon tightly.

 

"Are you afraid of thunder?" Taeyeon hugged Tiffany back. Tiffany just nodded her head.

 

"Let's sleep next to me. I’m sorry. I did not know you had not slept and were afraid of thunder." Taeyeon added.

 

"Taetaee. I'm sorry for coming in without permission."

 

"It's okay. You can sleep with me tonight." They looked at each other for a long time. They feel pounding. The rain is getting heavier.

 

Taeyeon kissed Tiffany passionately. Tiffany returned the kiss as well. They took off their clothes. That night they had in bed without being heard by others due to the sound of heavy rain.

 

In Jessica's room. Yuri comes to the room after receiving a message from Jessica.

 

From Jessica,

Seobang, help me !!

 

Yuri entered the room quietly. He looked around but there was nothing.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter