Chapter 16: You're Here

I Want to Hold You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon walked out of the room and headed for the kitchen. Yoona and Seohyun who saw him also continued to follow him. Taeyeon who was busy removing items in the kitchen looked at them strangely.

 

"What?"

 

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Yoona asked as he sat in front of Taeyeon.

 

"I want to cook. Is there anything you want to eat today?" Taeyeon is still busy looking for items.

 

"Oppa, can we ask you something?" Seohyun stared at Taeyeon with a scared face.

 

"Ask me anything. Why you guys look scared?"

 

"Ohh no. Hyung, we haven't seen Tiffany noona in a long time since she ran away that day. I heard you are in love with her. Can we meet her again?"

 

"Yes, oppa. We really miss her."

 

"Where you heard that? Of course you can. You can call her to come here."

 

"From Jessica noona. Yeahh !! Give me your cell phone." Yoona asked for the cell phone. Taeyeon handed over the phone and resumed his work. Yoona dialed a number after finding the number. After a few rings, the call is answered.

 

"Hello, Taetaee."

 

"Hi, noona !!! This is me, Yoona."

 

"Ohh, Yoona. Why did you call me on Taeyeon's phone?"

 

"Hyung who gave it for me to use. I want to call you."

 

"What happened?"

 

"Nothing. Today oppa wants to cook. So we want to invite you to come. We haven't seen you in a long time. We miss you." Seohyun said.

 

"Seo-ahhh. I miss you both too." Yoona and Seohyun looked at Taeyeon. He asked for the cell phone.

 

"Do you want to come?"

 

"Of course. I ran away that day without saying goodbye to them."

 

"All right. I'll pick you up soon. You don't know our new home. See you later."

 

"Okay, Taetaee. Bye and see you later. I love you."

 

"I love you too, Fany-ahh." Tiffany turned off the call. Taeyeon smiled to himself. Yoona and Seohyun also smiled as they looked at each other.

 

"Hyung is in love."

 

"I'm happy to see oppa smile again. This is the first time we've seen your smile. Before this we only saw from your old picture."

 

"Stop teasing me, kids. Please help me get things ready. I want to pick up Tiffany first." Taeyeon walked away in embarrassment. He prepared to pick up Tiffany and drive his car away.

 

Arriving at the house, Taeyeon walks to meet Sunny.

 

"Hey, Sun."

 

"Hey. I already know about that. Please send her home before late at night?" Sunny said firmly.

 

"Is it a curfew, honey?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Yes. Please send her as safely as you took her." Sunny's face looked serious.

 

"Yahhh !! I already grown up. I can take care of myself." Tiffany murmured.

 

"All right, Sun. I'll take care of her and send her back before it's too late." Taeyeon said with a small smile.

 

"Good. Contact me if there is anything."

 

"Have fun. Don't think too much about Sun." Sooyoung interrupted.

 

"Yahh !!" Sunny screamed.

 

"Okay, Sun. Thanks Soo. Bye."

 

"Bye Sun. Bye Soo." Tiffany pulled Taeyeon's hand away and ran into the car. Taeyeon drove his car away.

 

"Yahh this girl. She's so excited."

 

"Leave them, Sun. You should be happy for them." Sooyoung persuaded Sunny. They go into the house and resume their daily work.

 

Arriving at Taeyeon's house, Tiffany got out of the car first. Yoona and Seohyun run to get Tiffany.

 

"Noona !!"

"Unnie !! Let's go inside." They pulled Tiffany's hand into the house. Tiffany was fascinated to see the house.

 

"Wahh !! This house is bigger than before."

 

"Yeahh. But we feel lonely. Luckily noona is back on hyung. So we can play with you again."

 

"That's right. Come on unnie we go for a walk around the house. Taeyeon oppa will cook for us today."

 

"Really? I miss his cooking." Tiffany smiled happily.

 

"Yahh !! Why did you run away with her? I didn't have time to talk to her." Taeyeon jerked from behind.

 

"Oppa, we want to take unnie for a walk around."

 

"Hyung, you can cook alone and we take care of noona. Bye."

 

"Bye, Taetaee." They walked away leaving Taeyeon alone.

 

"Yahh !! Don't leave me alone. Aishh they are gone." Taeyeon smiled to himself and resumed his work.

 

After half an hour, Yoona and Seohyun with Tiffany went into the kitchen. They took a deep breath. Seohyun took the water and handed it to Tiffany. Tiffany smiled. She looked at Taeyeon who was busy cooking. She was fascinated to see Taeyeon.

 

"Hyung is very y if he is focused." Yoona teased.

 

"Yahh !! Don't talk so loud." Tiffany gasped.

 

"We also like to see oppa if he cooks or does something."Seohyun added.

 

"Really? I haven't seen you in a long time. I miss you guys."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter