Chapter 12: You Changed

I Want to Hold You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He entered the room hesitantly. He saw her doing the work diligently. He walked slowly. He looked at her who was busy with work. He smiled.

 

"Hey, Tiff. I have a meeting this afternoon. Are you okay alone?"

 

"It's okay, Yul. I can take care myself. I need to finish my work today. See you later." Tiffany replied.

 

"If there is anything, you call me later. I left my car keys here. Be careful if you want to drive home. I drive another car and I have a meeting far from here, okay?"

 

"Okay, Yul. Be careful." Tiffany just waved. Yuri walked away leaving the office.

 

After a few hours, the room door was knocked on. Tiffany looked towards the door.

 

"Uncle, please come in."

 

"Hi Tiffany. Did you see Yuri? He's not in his office."

 

"Yuri came out because there was a meeting. Why uncle?"

 

"Meeting? Why do I not know? I want to ask him to send this document to Kim's company. I want to give it to Mr. Kim but he asked to be sent to his son." Mr. Kwon feels weird. Tiffany was silent.

 

"It's okay. I'll wait for Yuri later. You can continue working." Mr. Kwon wants to walk away.

 

"Uncle, can I send the document? I'm not busy right now."

 

"Are you sure to send it?" Mr. Kwon was shocked.

 

"Yes. Anyway, I want to go straight home later. So let me send it." Tiffany said confidently.

 

"Thank you, Tiff. Be careful when you go out later." Mr. Kwon handed over the document and walked away.

 

Tiffany packed her things. She picked up the car keys that Yuri had left behind. She walked towards the car. Mr. Kwon left a card named Taeyeon on her. She followed the address.

 

"Okay, Tiffany. Please calm down. You just have to send the documents." Tiffany drove away from her office.

 

Arriving at a building, Tiffany walked nervously. She looked around. She walked towards one of the inquiry counters.

 

"Hi, I want to see Mr. Taeyeon. Is he here?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Hi. What's your name? Mr. Taeyeon is inside. Is there anything you want to see?"

 

"My name is Tiffany. I want to send this document to Mr. Taeyeon." Tiffany was scared.

 

"Ohh. But have you made an appointment? Mr. Taeyeon is busy right now."

 

"Ohh I haven't made an appointment yet." Tiffany was a little disappointed.

 

"Sorry, ma'am. I can't let you in. You can leave the document here."

 

"No. I have to send this document myself. I ..." Someone approached Tiffany.

 

"Tiffany?!"

 

"Hyoyeon-ahh. I didn't expect to see you here." Tiffany looked at Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon understands Tiffany.

 

"Do you want to meet Taeng?" Hyoyeon asked. Tiffany just nodded.

 

"It's okay, Yeri. She's with me. I'll go in first." Yeri just nodded. Tiffany followed Hyoyeon's back.

 

"Mr. Hyoyeon, the young master has been waiting inside for a long time."

 

"Thank you, Irene. I already informed him that I was late." Irene just nodded.

 

Hyoyeon opened the door without knocking. He went in with Tiffany. They see Taeyeon busy with his work.

 

"Hey bro, sorry for being late. I brought a gift for you."

 

"You took a long time to get here. Where is it the thing I want?" Taeyeon said without tone. He stopped doing his work. He looked at Hyoyeon. He was surprised to see Tiffany.

 

"Tiffany ..."

 

"This is your stuff. I'll go first. I have another job. I leave you two alone." Hyoyeon put something on Taeyeon's desk. He walked away smiling.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter