Chapter 18: Scar

I Want to Hold You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All woke up early that morning. They gathered in front of the pool. Yoona and Seohyun as well as Hyoyeon have plunged into the pool. Yuri and Jessica are already out of their room. Tiffany walked alone to the pool.

 

"Where's Taeyeon, Tiff?"

 

"He came out just now to order food. Now he is getting ready. You look beautiful with that swimsuit, Jess."

 

"You too, Tiff. Let's sit down. Let them play in the pool." Jessica said as she watched Yuri enter the pool.

 

Taeyeon walked towards them without a shirt but covered with a towel.

 

"Taeng, just open the towel. Let's go in now." Yuri screamed.

 

"But I ..." Taeyeon was nervous. Tiffany walked over to Taeyeon and took the towel. Tiffany was shocked to see a scar on Taeyeon's stomach.

 

"Taetaee. That .."

 

"I forgot. Tae never opened his shirt in front of others because of the scar." Jessica interrupted. Yuri was speechless.

 

"It's okay, Fany-ahh. Sorry everyone." Taeyeon scratched his head.

 

"Taetaee. What happened to you?" Tiffany asked. She looked at everyone.

 

"I ..." Taeyeon gasped.

 

"Taeng was injured. But it's been a long time." Hyoyeon replied.

 

"Injured?"

 

"Fany-ahh, I'm sorry. I will tell you later."

 

"It's okay, Taetaee. I understand. I'll wait until you're ready to tell everything." Tiffany answered.

 

"Are you okay?" Taeyeon asked when she saw Tiffany's gloomy face.

 

"I do not know and notice. Does it still hurt?" Tiffany approached Taeyeon.

 

"No, Fany-ahh. You're already here with me. It doesn't hurt anymore." Taeyeon took Tiffany's hand and placed it on his scar.

 

"Why me?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon was silent. He looked at Yuri. After a while, he answered.

 

"Because now you have my heart. Let's take a jump to pool now. After this we have to go back." Taeyeon smiled. Tiffany felt strange but kept smiling.

 

Taeyeon went into the pool and approached Yuri.

 

"What happened to you before, Taeng?"

 

"Yul, I'm sorry."

 

"You have to tell me. I need to know."

 

"I'll tell you later. Now Tiffany is here."

 

"Okay. I'll ask you later."

 

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and they smiled. Jessica looked strange at Yuri and Taeyeon. They play in the pool until the afternoon. After eating and packing. They walked to go home.

 

"Tiffany noona, after this we can go out together again. But now see you at the office soon."

 

"I agree. I'm happy to spend time with unnie." Yoona and Seohyun hug Tiffany.

 

"Thank you all for accepting me." Tiffany answered happily.

 

"Be careful driving, Taeng. Be strong when you meet Sunny." Yuri interrupted.

 

"Bye, Tiff. See you later." Jessica added.

 

They parted ways there and drove their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter