Chapter 1: Meet you again 1

I Want to Hold You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A girl entering the building. Some workers in uniform looking at her. There are some workers who whispers but can not be heard by the girl. She walked toward the counter.

 

"Can I help you, miss?" The employee at the counter asked. She pulled out a card and show it to the employee. The employee, nodding in understanding.

 

"Our chief is waiting on the 12th floor, miss."

 

"Thank you." She nodded her head and walked away.

 

She entered the elevator and pressed the button 12. In the elevator she looked around it because no one with her. Finally the lift stopped at level 12. A secretary welcomed her and took her to the office room that she wants to go. Inside the room, a young man and an old man talking. The girl opened the door and smiled.

 

"Tiffany ahhh." Tiffany glared at the young man.

 

"Yahhh, Kwon Yuri !! How dare you leave me alone." Tiffany ran towards Yuri. Yuri surprised and start playing chase in the room. Tiffany was so angry. Yuri just laughed and ran away.

 

"Ehemm." The old man clearing his throat. Tiffany looked at old man.

 

"Uncle Kwon !! I miss you." Tiffany ran to embrace Mr. Kwon.

 

"What about your life in the US?" Mr. Kwon asked.

 

"Good. But I miss Korea. Finally I was able to come back here." Mr. Kwon the head of Tiffany. Yuri pouted and looked at Tiffany and Mr. Kwon.

 

 

"Appa, have you forgotten me? I'm your son." Yuri tried to attract the attention of Mr. Kwon. Mr. Kwon hit the back of the Yuri head.

 

"You grow up and you're the chief here. Do not be like the little boy." Mr. Kwon said in a serious tone.

 

"But appa ..."

 

"You need to teach new duties Tiffany here. I've got another job and I go first. Tiffany, I'll see you later." Mr. Kwon smiled at Tiffany, before walking away. Tiffany tongue out towards Yuri. Yuri pouted again.

 

"Well, Yuri !! You should stop pouts. You look weird." She sat in a chair nearby. Yuri joined sit with her.

 

"You want something to drink?" Yuri asked and Tiffany just nodded.

 

"Coffee or tea?" Yuri call his secretary.

 

"Tea please." Tiffany said with a smile.

 

"One coffee and one tea please." Yuri said to his secretary.

 

"You know you were like coffee over tea." Yuri looked concerned.

 

"I do not know but lately I dream of something and I started to like the tea." Tiffany looked at the window in the office.

 

"Why are you back here? Is not the US is better and safer for you?" Yuri asked. Tiffany looked at him.

 

"I do not feel safe there. I feel much safer here."

 

"Why ?”

 

"Because I have you here. I'm sure you'll save me like before, if anything happened to me." Yuri silent. He felt totally wrong.

 

"What is my duty here?" Tiffany asked to get rid of awkward.

 

"You will be my helpers in the investigation. You are the leader of the Shinee team as well." Tiffany nodded her head.

 

"Let me take you to meet with your team." Tiffany and Yuri walked together toward the elevator. They stopped on the 9th floor of the building.

 

"This is your room." Yuri pointed to a room, to Tiffany. Some workers approaching them.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter