Chapter 8: Know you

I Want to Hold You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, it's been 3 days. You don't want to go home?" Yuri is still busy with his front document. He ignored the question.

 

"Sir, is there anything you need?"

 

"Please take document AX in my office. I need it right now." Yuri replied without looking.

 

"Hyung, please. You have to take care of yourself."

 

"Minho-ahh. Is there any other information or evidence of the search?" Yuri looked at Minho. Minho just shook his head.

 

"Please go get the information. I need it right away. I want Tiffany back safely now !!" Yuri screamed and everyone was shocked. They left Yuri alone. The room door opened roughly.

 

"Kwon Yuri !!!" Yuri was shocked. He looked at the face that entered the room.

 

"Appa ..."

 

"What are you doing in Tiffany's room? Why are you like this?" Mr. Kwon approached Yuri.

 

"Appa. I miss her. I have to find her.  Until I found her, I’ll not stop." Yuri cried and knelt in front of Mr Kwon.

 

"I told you to look for her but it is not like this. You have not eaten for 3 days and go home." Mr. Kwon pulled Yuri's body and hugged him.

 

"I can't go home until I know Tiffany is safe or not." Yuri saw his father's face. Mr.Kwon feels completely wrong.

 

"You go home first. You don't want Tiffany to come back and see you like this right?" Yuri was shocked and startled. He was silent.

 

"I'll take over this case for a moment. You go home and rest for a while. You love Tiffany don't you?"

 

"Yes. I really love her. I'll go home first. I'll be back as soon as possible. Thank you, appa." Yuri hugged his father. After a while, he walked out of the office.

 

"I haven't seen you like this in a long time." Mr.Kwon said to himself.

 

Yuri returned to his house. He walked straight to his room. He saw a picture of the two of them. He fell crying.

 

"Where are you? At least give me a clue, Tiff." Yuri hugged the picture. After half an hour, he walked to the bathroom and cleaned himself.

 

After finishing, Yuri lay down on his bed. His cell phone rang an incoming message. He picked up his cell phone and looked at the sender's name. He smiled weakly.

 

From Sica:

Hey, are you okay? I can't see you after what happened that day. "

 

After reading, Yuri continued to dial the phone number. After a few rings, the call is answered.

 

"Hey Sica. Can we meet today? I need a friend. I need you."

 

"Hey. All right. I found you at the same place. I'm waiting there."

 

"I will come soon." Call is off. Yuri thought to himself. After that, he walked out of the house and got into the car. He sped off to meet Jessica.

 

Jessica waited for Yuri with two cups of coffee. She felt worried and nervous. She looked at her cell phone.

 

"He needs me? What is this feeling?" Jessica felt ashamed of herself.

 

Yuri went into the coffee shop and looked around. He tried to find Jessica. He approached a table at the end of the store.

 

"Sica-ahh." Jessica was shocked. Yuri pulled Jessica's hand and hugged her.

 

"Yuri? What happened?" Jessica hugged Yuri back and patted his back gently.

 

"I was wrong. I lost her again." Yuri cried on Jessica's shoulder.

 

"Hey hey. Calm down. Can you tell me what happened. You lost who?" Jessica let go of the hug and pulled Yuri to sit down. Yuri tells it all and Jessica just keeps quiet.

 

"May I know your girlfriend's name?" Jessica asked with a sharp look.

 

"Tiffany. Tiffany Hwang." Jessica was shocked to hear Yuri's answer. She was silent for a few minutes.

 

"Do you know her?" Yuri asked strangely.

 

"Kim Taeyeon. What have you done?" Jessica said in her heart.

 

"Sica? Jessica?" Yuri held Jessica's hand. Jessica gasped.

 

"Yes. What did you say?"

 

"Do you know Tiffany?"

 

"No. I kind of heard her name before."

 

"Oh. It's okay." Yuri bowed his head weakly. Jessica looked at Yuri for a long time.

 

"You look messy and weak, Yul."

 

"I know, Tiff. I feel fibrous and ...." Yuri was silent.

 

"Lol. It's okay. You miss her, right? I understand." Jessica laughed weakly.

 

"I'm sorry. But you called me just like her." They both remained silent for a long time. Jessica drank coffee without looking at Yuri.

 

"Why is everyone like this?" Jessica said in her heart. Yuri's phone rang.

 

"Hello."

"Yes."

"I will come as soon as possible." Yuri turned off the call and he looked at Jessica.

 

"You have to go, don't you?"

 

"Yes. I'm sorry." Yuri scratched his head. He stood up. Jessica held it.

 

"You really love her?" Jessica asked hopefully.

 

"I loved her too long. I can't lose her again." Yuri answered confidently.

 

"Oh. Now I know. It's okay. You go first." Jessica smiled disappointed.

 

"Thank you for today, Sica. See you again." Yuri walked away without hearing Jessica's answer.

 

"I'm sorry, Yul. I had to leave." Jessica tried to hold back her tears.

 

She walked out of the room. She looked around. Nobody. She turned her body and bumped into someone. She almost fell but she was held by someone. Their bodies are too close. She could feel the breath on her face.

 

"Be careful. You can fall and get sick. I don't want you to get sick again, Fany-ahh." Tiffany was shocked. She looked at his face.

 

"What are you talking about? You have locked me here for 3 days, Taeng. Stop calling me that name. I feel weird." Tiffany tries to push Taeyeon's body but Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter