Chapter 10: Think About You

I Want to Hold You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She got up early and kept getting ready to go out. She walked out of the room and headed for the kitchen.

 

"Good morning everyone."

 

"Good morning, Tiff. Yahh !! Where do you want to go with this formal?" Sunny asked.

 

"I want to go to the office. Work." Tiffany said lazily. Yuri choked.

 

"Yahh !! Who gave you permission to go to the office?" Yuri screamed a little.

 

"Yahh !! I've been at home for almost a week. I'm bored. Let me to go to work." Tiffany screamed back.

 

"Okay okay. Stop fighting. Tiffany has been resting for a long time. She's bored. Yul, you can take care of her right?" Sooyoung said.

 

"Thank you, Soo. I love youu." Tiffany showed her love hand.

 

"Yes. But she ...." Yuri was silent.

 

"Stop flirting with my husband, Tiff. Only I can say I love you to him." Sunny teased. They laughed. Yuri was still stunned.

 

"I'm done. Yul, let's go. We'll be late." Tiffany pulled Yuri's hand away and left the house.

 

"Be careful. There is no mission for you." Sunny screamed.

 

"Don't go home late. Take care." Sooyoung also screamed.

 

"Okay !!" Tiffany got in the car. Yuri next to him looked at him.

 

"Are you sure to go to the office?"

 

"Yes. Please ..." Tiffany pleaded. Yuri nodded and drove his car away.

 

"Hah !! I miss this office." Tiffany ran to her office desk. Yuri just stood in front of her.

 

"Noona, welcome back." Shinee ran into the office.

 

"You have to remember. There is no mission for you. I withdraw all orders." Yuri said firmly.

 

"Yes. I know. You can go and finish your work." Tiffany opened the document on her desk.

 

"As long as noona is gone, hyung is busy working at that table. He does not go home and eat."

 

"What?" Tiffany was shocked.

 

"Yahh !! Don't leak secrets. I'll go out first. We'll eat together later in the afternoon. See you later." Yuri walked quickly away from the office.

 

"Yahh !! Kwon Yuri !! What are you doing?" Tiffany screams but Yuri is gone. Shinee just laughed.

 

"Please close the door. What about the information that day? Did you find anything, Jonghyun?" Tiffany asked. After closing the door, the Shinee team approached Tiffany.

 

"We did not find any information on Taeng's name or anything else. Noona did not know their full name?" Jonghyun answered.

 

"No. I only know their nicknames. What about the others?"

 

"The car was registered in someone else's name. It’s Erik Kim. Not Taeng's name, noona." Minho began to speak.

 

"Do you know him?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter