Chapter 7: Stay With Me

I Want to Hold You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He ran into the office. Many people began to gather in one room. He tried to catch his breath before entering the room. He went into the room and everyone looked at him.

 

"Kwon Yuri !!"

 

"Appa. Tiffany ..." Yuri tried to hold back his tears.

 

"I asked you to take care of her. Why did you leave her alone?" Mr. Kwon screamed until everyone was shocked.

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't know she had a mission today." Yuri just lowered her head.

 

"Take that. She was looking for you but you were not there." Mr Kwon tossed the phone to Yuri.

 

"She called me?! And I left my phone at home. I was wrong." Yuri's tears began to flow.

 

"You have to look for Tiffany until you get her back. You can't solve another case until Tiffany comes back." Mr Kwon left the room and the others just followed him. He leaves Yuri with Tiffany's team.

 

"Hyung, are you okay?" Shinee began to approach Yuri. Yuri wiped away his tears.

 

"How can she disappear? Minho? Jonghyun? You as a team leader and team planner. Why didn't you notice him?"

 

"We're sorry, Hyung. We didn't notice Noona apart from the group."

 

"Have you been looking for her in the surrounding area?"

 

"We've been looking for her. We've also moved the search team. We just heard Noona screaming before she disappeared."

 

"What? How can she scream and disappear, Taemin?"

 

"We think Noona was kidnapped after the remote radio she fell."

 

"How long has she been gone?"

 

"Almost 3 hours and more now. We apologize again."

 

"Take me to that place now. We have to get Tiffany today. She may be in danger." Yuri and Shinee team move to their destination.

 

"I'm sorry, Tiff. I failed to protect you. I will look for you."

 

"Please open the door immediately before she wakes up." They entered the house in a hurry.

 

"Please tighten surveillance in this house."

 

"Yes, sir Taeyeon."

 

"Yoong, you came back late !!"

 

"Hyun-ahh. I just finished work." Yoona ran to hug Seohyun.

 

"Who is that? Who is it that you brought home, Taeyeon?" Jessica came out of the room when the noise. She saw Taeyeon lifting someone.

 

"I'll tell you later. I want to take her into the room. Seobaby, can you please change her dirty clothes?" Taeyeon walked into the empty room.

 

"Yes, oppa." Seohyun follows Taeyeon.

 

"I will help too." Jessica answered. Taeyeon just nodded.

 

After putting Tiffany on the bed, he left the room. After half an hour, Seohyun and Jessica left the room. Jessica approached Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

 

"Who is she? You better explain now Kim Taeyeon !!" Taeyeon just kept quiet. Jessica looked at Hyoyeon.

 

"What? I don't know. This is a Taeng plan."

 

"Kim Taeng !!" Jessica screamed.

 

"Don't call me that name other than Hyo. Her name is Tiffany. I only brought her here for a few days. I need to be sure."

 

"What else do you want? Did you kidnap her?" Jessica looked at Taeyeon sharply.

 

"I just borrowed her. I want everyone to treat her as usual. But make sure she does not leave this house. All phone and internet access will be turned off from now."

 

"You kidnapped her. I will not give my phone. You have to bear it yourself if the police come." Jessica walked into the room and slammed the door.

 

"Oppa, she is very beautiful. Is she your lover?" Seohyun asked.

 

"No, Hyun-ahh. Let's go to sleep. Give hyung his own time." Seohyun and Yoona enter their room. Leaving Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

 

"Are you sure about her?" Hyoyeon began to ask.

 

"I want you to keep looking for information. I want it as soon as possible."

 

"All right. I'm working on it."

 

"You go to sleep. I will stay awake tonight if she wakes up. She will need something." Hyoyeon just nodded. Taeyeon was alone and thought for a moment. He walked into the room. He opened the door and just leaned against the door. He stared at Tiffany who was sleeping soundly.

 

"You look very much like her. I miss her."

 

He walked around the building. He screamed several times. Only his voice echoed.

 

"Tiffany !! Tiffany !! Please answer me." Yuri was still screaming. He entered the building.

 

"Too dark. How can you be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter