Chapter 15: Perfect

I Want to Hold You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany had just left the room. She ran towards her cell phone. She saw many missed calls. Her cell phone rang again.

 

"Hello, I ..."

 

"Yahh !! Where are you? Why are you so slow to pick up my call?"

 

"Woahh !! Calm down, Taetaee. I just took a shower. Why?"

 

"Ohh. You make me worried.  I thought something happen to you. Are you busy right now?" Taeyeon spoke anxiously.

 

"Nothing happen  to me, Taetaee. I have you now. I'm not busy because I'm at home."

 

"You get ready. I'll take you now. I want to take you somewhere."

 

"All right. I'm getting ready now. See you later." Tiffany turned off the call. She prepared in a hurry.

 

After 10 minutes, a car honked. Tiffany ran out of the room and came across Sunny.

 

"Where do you want to go this weekend? Who's outside?" Sunny tried to peek.

 

"I went out with a friend. I went first. Bye Sunny." Tiffany ran into the car.

 

"Yahh !! I haven't finished talking yet. This girl." Sunny was talking alone.

 

Tiffany got in the car. She showed her eyesmile. Taeyeon felt pounding. Taeyeon drove his car away. He smiled to himself. Tiffany smiled shyly at Taeyeon.

 

"You are beautiful today. I miss you. I miss your eyesmile. I am lucky to have a girlfriend like you."

 

"Is that proposed for me? Thank you. I miss you too. Where are we going?"

 

"Yes. You are willing to accept me, right? We will meet someone. We are almost here."

 

"Of course. I really want to be your girlfriend." Tiffany is embarrassed. Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon stopped his car in front of a restaurant. He walked out and opened the car door for Tiffany. He grabbed Tiffany's hand and walked into the restaurant. Taeyeon saw someone while Tiffany looked around her. Taeyeon approached someone and Tiffany just followed from behind.

 

"Jessica." Jessica smiled at Taeyeon.

 

"Taeyeon." Taeyeon looked at someone who was next to Jessica.

 

"Tiffany ?!"

"Yuri ?!"

 

Tiffany and Yuri were shocked.

 

"Tae, introduce my Seobang, Kwon Yuri."

 

"Seobang?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Jess, this is Tiffany. She's my girlfriend and the one that I love. Today is our first day of dating."

 

"I did not expect this. Finally you are with someone, Tae. Congratulations." Jessica applauded.

 

"Jess, aren't you and Taeng still engaged?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Not anymore. We broke up last week. I'm with Yuri now."

 

"Yul, are you sure to be with Jess? What about Tiffany?"

 

"We also broke up last week. I didn't know you were in love with Tiffany again." Yuri scratched her head.

 

"What do you mean again?" Tiffany looked strange.

 

"Ohh nothing. Sorry." Yuri answered. Taeyeon patted Yuri on the shoulder.

 

"You two have so many secrets." Jessica said.

 

"Okay now we sit down and you have to tell me how you can love together?" Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand and pulled her to sit down. Tiffany and Jessica looked at each other. Yuri smiled at Taeyeon.

 

They chatted for several hours. They ate together without feeling awkward.

 

"So, Taeng kidnapped you? Jessica knows too?" Yuri asked unsatisfied.

 

"Yahh !! I just borrowed her."

 

"Tiff, why didn't you tell me? Sica, you also kept it a secret from me."

 

"I want to help, Taeyeon."

"I want to save, Taetaee." Jessica and Tiffany said simultaneously. They looked at each other and laughed.

 

"Yahh !! Why are you both laughing? Kim Taeyeon, you better explain it to me." Yuri said seriously.

 

"I just want certainty in my answer. You know why I did that. So you don't get mad at my girlfriend." Taeyeon said while looking at Tiffany. Tiffany showed her eyesmile. Yuri was silent.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm just afraid Tiffany fell into the wrong hands. Forgive me, Sica."

 

"It's okay, Seobang. I know you're worried about Tiffany. Now it's all over. I'm happy for you two. Please take care of Taeyeon, Tiffany."

 

"I will take care of him. Thank you, Jessica. Yuri is a good man. He will take good care of you too." Jessica just smiled at Tiffany's words. Yuri held Jessica's hand tightly.

 

"So I think we've been here a long time. I want to go with Tiffany first. We still have other plans. Yuri, take care of Jessica even though she's a bit stubborn b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter