Chapter 13: Confess and Mine

I Want to Hold You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That morning, the situation was a bit busy and chaotic. He had to walk out there to finish his work. After finishing work, he returned to the office and wanted to rest for a while.

 

"Miss Tiffany, someone wants to meet you."

 

"Again? Who is he?" Tiffany sighed. The door to his room was knocked on. He looked at the man.

 

"Hi. Are you busy?"

 

"Ohh, you. Please come in."

 

"Do you still remember me?"

 

"Hmm. I just remember your face."

 

"I'm Nichkhun. Nice to see you again." Nichkhun approached Tiffany. He wants to shake hands.

 

"Ohh. Nichkhun-sshi. Please sit down. Is there anything you want to see me for?" Tiffany just smiled and refused.

 

"Just call me Nick or Nichkhun. Tiffany-sshi, I found out you are a detective from my acquaintance. I want to ask for help." Nichkhun felt awkward. He sat down in front of Tiffany.

 

"Ohh okay. Just call me Tiff or Tiffany. What helps is that?"

 

"My little brother is missing. His name is Junho. He has been missing for over a month."

 

"Ohh. Can I have more information? My team and I will try to find him."

 

"I will send the documents regarding my brother later. I hope to see him as soon as possible. I heard you disappeared on the same day with my brother as well."

 

"Ohh. You've heard it."

 

"Yeahh. I think maybe he was kidnapped just like you. Is that person also the same person kidnapped you?"

 

"Ohh. Sorry I do not feel that way. If he is kidnapped, we will find other evidence. Now I will wait for new information and continue to open the investigation paper." Nichkhun just nodded his head. He stared at Tiffany's face. Tiffany began to feel uncomfortable.

 

"Is there anything else you want to say, Nick?" Tiffany looked at Nichkhun with a serious face.

 

"Ohh. I want to ask. Do you know Taeyeon because I met you while you were in his company?"

 

"Hmm. I .. I do not know." Tiffany is nervous. She bowed her head.

 

"Ohh it's okay. I just asked because I know Taeyeon very well."

 

"Do you know Taeyeon?"

 

"Of course. You want to know about him?" Nichkhun tried his luck. Tiffany was silent.

 

"I will tell you about him if you agree to have lunch or dinner with me." Tiffany thought for a moment. After a few minutes, Tiffany looked at Nichkhun.

 

"All right. I accept. How do you know Taeyeon?"

 

"Ohh. We were friends during school together before. You know he had someone special before?"

 

"Someone special. A girl?" Tiffany wondered more and more.

 

"Yeahh. He has a girlfriend. He really loves that girl."

 

"If he has a girlfriend, where is that girl?"

 

"Dead. I guess. He left his girlfriend. I heard the woman was killed because of him. That's why until now he has had a hard time getting close to other women."

 

"Kill? But why? Ohh now I know why he rejected me."

 

"Yes killed. I do not know. But you seem very interested in Taeyeon's story. You should stay away from him, Tiffany. He is very dangerous." Nichkhun warned with a serious face. Tiffany just kept quiet.

 

"So I've told you about him. Do you want to have dinner with me today?"

 

"Sorry, Nick. I'm busy today. Maybe another day."

 

"It's okay. I'm waiting for you for another day. I'll go first. See you again." Nichkhun got up and walked away. He smiled to himself. Tiffany thought for a long time.

 

"Dangerous Taeng? But he never hurt anyone. Everyone close to him seemed comfortable with him." Tiffany massaged her head. He took a deep breath and resumed his work.

 

"Hey, Taeng. Do you want to have a drink with me tonight?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter