Chapter 6: Got you

I Want to Hold You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning." A cheerful voice broke the silence of the morning.

 

"Good morning, Tiffany. Where are you going?"

 

"Work. I have a work problem to solve, Sunny." Tiffany sat at the table and ate a sandwich.

 

"But today is a holiday. We should spend time together, right, Soo?" Sunny grumbled.

 

"We have to understand her, Sunny. She just started working." Sooyoung replied with his mouth full.

 

"Eat and do not talk." Sunny said.

 

"But you asked. And I just answered." Sooyoung pursed his lips.

 

"Okay. Enough with sweet drama. I'll go first. See you again." Tiffany took her things and wanted to walk away.

 

"You said like you didn't come back tonight. Did Yuri take you?" Sunny asked.

 

"No. I will take a taxi. Bye Sunny. Bye Soo Shikshin." Tiffany ran away when her taxi arrived.

 

"Don't forget to call us if there is anything. Sooyoung can send and pick you up." Sunny screamed a little.

 

"It's okay. I can take care of myself."

 

"Thank you, Tiffany for giving us time to be together." Sooyoung screamed. Tiffany just laughed from afar. Sunny pinches Sooyoung.

 

"Stop saying nonsense. She's still a girl." Sunny grumbled again. Sooyoung sulked. He stopped eating and wanted to walk away.

 

"Where do you want to go? Why not finish this food?"

 

"I want to sulk."

 

"What? Come back here now." Sunny laughed.

 

Sooyoung just stood up straight. Sunny walked towards Sooyoung. Sooyoung moved slightly backwards. Sunny jumped on his body and kissed Sooyoung. Sooyoung returned the kiss passionately. After a while, they let go of it.

 

"Satisfied? Now we continue eating. I’ve work to do." Sunny returned to the table. Sooyoung smiled shyly. They continue to eat and do their work.

 

 

"Hi, Noona."

 

"Hi. Sorry to interrupt you guys holiday. Any news?" Tiffany felt completely wrong.

 

"Yeah. It's okay. We didn't do anything today but Taemin has information."

 

"We got the latest news. Tonight they will commit another murder." Taemin hesitated to say.

 

"Tonight? Out of the blue ? But have you reported it to another unit, Key?"

 

"Already, Noona. We are waiting for instructions to act." Key provides planning documents.

 

"We will continue with tonight operation. We do not have time. Careful planning must be made. We must not fail. The group will be divided to surround them."

 

"But Mr. Yuri also asked me to inform him when this mission was carried out."

 

"I will inform him later. You all go get ready. We have to move to get ready."

 

Tiffany tried to contact Yuri several times but did not answer. She tried to call for the last time and gave up. Tiffany packed her things and moved in with the team for the operation.

 

"Why didn't you answer the call?"

 

"Hyung, the room is ready."

 

"Thanks, Yoon. Are you sure to join?"

 

"Yes. This is only my chance." Yoona nodded quickly.

 

"Taeng, are you sure you want to do this?"

 

"Yes. This is the only way for me to be sure. Remember our plans. We cannot fail." Taeyeon clenched his fists.

 

"All right." Yoona and Hyoyeon said simultaneously.

 

"Where do you want to go, Kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter