The Begining

The Unspoken Truth

It was almost night time when all of us arrived back at the dorm. The tiredness can clearly be seen in everybody’s faces. We had never done such a long dance practice before. We also don’t know why we did that today. Maybe I’m just too excited to be chosen as the temporary choreographer and maybe Taecyeon and Junho was too excited about their partying plans tonight so they just want to make sure that they finish the practice today and they don’t have to practice again tomorrow. Nobody was certainly sure why we had such a long day today.

Everybody was really tired that day and no one actually cares where did they left their shoes at, whether it was put properly in the shoes cupboard or not. They just left their shoes all over the front door. The thing that was on everybody’s mind was shower and bed.

“OMG, these cushions is so soft, let me just closed my eyes for a moment” said Chansung while lying on the cushions which was on the floor in the living room. A second after that he started to snored the house down. I and Khun just burst into laugh looking at how funny Chansung was that day.

“HAHAHAHA”

While still smiling, Khun starts too picked up all of our shoes and place it properly in the shoes cupboard. He doesn’t even complain a bit when he picked up all of our shoes. Even though he is not the eldest among all of us, but his act is really matured and brotherly. Maybe that is one of his values that I liked about. He smiled at me when he saw me looking at him arranging the shoes one by one. I just smiled back at him while thinking; he really is the one that I loved the most. More than a best friend and even more than just a big brother to me, he is the love of my life.

I left him while he was still at the front door arranging our shoes. I took my shower and went straight to my room, which was actually Khun’s room as well. Our manager has asked us to sleep together in the same room and on the same queen size bed ever since our first live kissed scene on the game show went viral and Khunyoung became the word of mouth of everybody. He said that, because of that kiss, our popularity has increased.

The fans loved it and they want more. So due to that he has asked us to go anywhere together, do anything together and have to always be at each other sides all the time, it is for the fans sake. Me and Khun’s is ok with the idea as we are in reality are best friend and also brothers. So it was not a problem when that idea came out from our manager’s mouth.

Anyway, back in our room. As I’m getting myself ready for bed, suddenly Nichkhun opens the door and walk in half ly. He just wears his towel that day as he was just done with his shower. Looking at him in that manner makes me gulp my own saliva as on the moment he came into the room; he looks damn perfect and y with that delicious abs of his. There was a light at the back of him when he entered the room. It was like as if the “God Of ” has come down to my room and want to have with me. He gave me a wink and I blushed.

“Gosh!!! He looks DAMNNNN HOT AND Y.. Geezzz” I mumbled to myself. I straight forward hides under my blanket as I can’t stand looking at him and I don’t want him to see me looking at him in that way. In a way like as if I’m a hungry animal that was just waiting to strike it’s pray. No, I can’t let him see me looking at him.

Under the blanket, I curled my body, hugged my knee and kept on saying “No! I can’t, snap out of it Wooyoung” I said it in a really soft tone; it sounds like I was mumbling from outside of the blanket. My heart beats really fast and my breath was uneven as Khunnie’s perfect body figure which I saw just now kept on flashing on my mind like a slideshow.

After my heartbeats went normal and I could catch up to my breath, I opened my blanket slowly to look at where is Nichkhun at that moment. Without even noticing, he was actually lying on one side besides me and was looking at me. I was shocked when I saw him looking at me in a suspicious manner. His eyes are full of questions which try to seek for an answer from my eyes. But he couldn’t get any.

“What’s wrong Wooyoungie?” Asked Khun.

“Nothing, I was just talking to myself” while giving him a smile.

“Goodnight hyung” I said to him and then I turn myself to the other side, facing the wall. I can’t actually sleep that night. I kept on rolling my body from one side to the other just to get the correct position which can makes me fall asleep. But after several attempt, I still failed to get a shut eye. I thought only me who have this problem that night. But Nichkhun was having the same. He can’t go to sleep neither. At the end both of us were lying flat on our back and were looking at the ceiling silently.

Suddenly Nichkhun breaks the silent. “Haishhhh” He sighed. I turned my head to look at him. Then he starts to make a conversation with me as he knew that both of us can’t sleep that night. We start to do what we called it as a ‘Pillow Talk’ we talked for hours on random topics. We talked about our history, how we were before our debut as a group and about our plan for the future and many more. We don’t have any specific topics to talk about. But at least all the talking makes us feel really sleepy and without even noticing it, we were fast asleep.

My sleep was suddenly disturb by something, I felt like there is something touching my body. My body reflects is quite sensitive. I can wake up easily just by anything, like the sound of an opening door, phone vibration and furthermore direct touch. Suddenly I felt something heavy was put on my chest and thigh. I woke up to get a clear vision of what causing this pressure. When I opened my eyes, there it was, now I knew what had caused this pressure on my body.

It was the love of my life. He hugged me in his sleep. At that time, I felt like heaven on earth. I love that feelings, it was something that I don’t want to be over, I want that moment to last forever. It makes my heart beats really fast, I felt like I want to kiss him that night, but I can’t. I have to kept on reminding my own self that this Khunyoung thing is just a make believe for the fans and it is not real, and that thought really kills me that night, I was hurt just thinking of this pretend relationship. But I just excused myself that night to just enjoy it. As, it was not me who hugged him in the first place, it was Khunnie itself, so what should I do? Pushed him back? Owh, hell no. I laughed talking to myself.

I directly went on back to sleep with a big smile on my face. It was some sort of dreams come true for me that night. It makes me really happy. Morning felt to come too early that day, as if it was jealous of my happy moment with my one and only Khunnie. I woke up to the shinning sun that brightens up our room early that morning. When I opened my eyes, there he was, still sleeping soundly like a baby. I came to realized how cute my lover is when he is asleep.

As a morning person, I will always be the first one to wake up early in the morning. That day I felt like I want to cook breakfast for everyone. But before I left for the kitchen, I gave a soft morning kiss on my lover’s cheek. It was a kiss that are full of cautious, because I’m afraid that he will wake up if it was a passionate kiss. So a soft kiss will just do.

While I was cooking in the kitchen, Nichkhun came in to the kitchen to get a glass of milk, while his on his way to the fridge; he managed to stop by behind me and pinched my cheek while saying

“Morning Cutie”

I felt so happy by his act and I didn’t even realize that I was blushing at that time, and while I was some sort of hypnotized by his act just now, I accidently touched the hot pan.

I scream and Nichkhun came to see what’s going on, and he quickly grabs the emergency kit and help to treat my burned hand. My heart beats really fast the moment I saw his concern face and by the way he helped me treat my burned hand. I was totally forgotten about the pain just by looking at him.

"Why are you so clumsy? You clumsy head” he asked.

I didn’t reply him because I wasn’t even listening to what he was saying. He snapped his fingers and asked.

“YAHH, what were you thinking?”

“Ah ahh anneyo, I’m just worried about our dance routine, I don’t know whether I can do it or not” I lied, to cover the truth which I can’t mention just yet. He smiles to me, after listening to my explanation of why I’m being stupidly clumsy.

‘Wooyoungie, I know you can do it. You are the best dancer in our group. If you can’t do it, nobody can”

 Listening to his words makes me feel really motivated and happy at the same time. Even though that was not what I was thinking at first when I touched the hot pan just now. Without even noticing it, I was day dreaming again. Suddenly I feel a sudden pain on my nose due to it was pinched by Nichkhun.

“YAHHH!!!” I screamed.

He makes a run for it and I chased him around the kitchen counter like a kindergarten kids. Chansung who were sleeping in the living room were woken up by our commotion.

“Whats going on here?” While rubbing his blurry and sleepy eyes in order to get a clearer vision on what had woke him up just now.

“Nothing” both of us answered almost simultaneously, while smiling at each other.

“Owh, Okay” then Chansung continued on his disturbed beauty sleep.

Without Nichkhun even noticing it, I was already at his back and I jumped on his back and straight forwardly pinching both of his cheeks, which makes him, screamed in pain and fell to the floor. But I quickly shut his mouth with my hand, because I don’t want to make Chansung woke up again. While my hand was still covering his mouth, he took this opportunity to take revenge against me, by biting my hand in return. Now I was the one who screamed in pain but before the screamed could got out of my mouth, Nichkhun other hands already managed to cover my mouth.

Both of us smiles and giggles at each other thinking again on how both of us just act like kids, we stood up and I start to think on how much I love this feelings. I can’t live without him. I need him by my side all the time. Now I’m more certain that I actually love him more than anything. But how about him, does he feels the same towards me?

While both of us were doing our own things in the kitchen, we suddenly heard Taecyeon and Junho shouts from their bedroom. All of us in the dorm came running to their room to see what it is all about. When we arrived at their room, we saw both of them were quarrelling with each other.

“YAHHH!!!” Nichkhun shouts. “What’s going on here? Why the both of you are fighting?” asked Khun seeking for an explanation from the two.

“This is all his fault” Taecyeon point his finger at Junho.

“What the….” Junho was shocked. “What did I do wrong hyung? I don’t know a thing” Said Junho explaining the situation.

“I was waked up by you after you pushed me off the bed. REMEMBER?” So what did I do?” asked Junho seeking for explanation from Taecyeon.

All eyes are now focused on Taecyeon waiting for his answers.

“I.. I... I fell asleep because Junho fell asleep last night. So I didn’t go to the club to party on my off day” said Taecyeon in a sad tone while lowering his head trying to explain to everybody.

“YYAAHHH!!! IS THAT ALL?” Shout Junho which then throws his pillow towards Taecyeon.

“I woke up from my beauty sleep and ran here just to hear you said that you didn’t get to go to the club last night, just because you fell asleep?? You really arrr… HHAAIIISSSHHH” Chansung sighed and took his towel to take a shower, as he can’t go back to sleep already due to the commotions that Taecyeon had caused.

Everybody left the two to fight. I can only smile thinking how cute Taecyeon could be at times, despite his manliness.

“Why are you smiling?” Khun asked.

“Nothing” while I smiled at him and left him blurred. Thinking what was on my mind.

Nothing had been done by any of us that day until almost dinner time. That day, we all decided to have our dinner outside. When we arrived at the restaurant, we saw a few fans started to look at us in excitement and there was a few reporters were seen at the restaurant as well. Following what our manager had asked us to do earlier. We started to get in to character, for Nichkhun it was. But for me, I was never out of character since it started. All the skinships and romance started.

How I wish that all of this was not a pretend act. I like these feelings, I want it to be real and not a fake one as what Nichkhun is doing now. I want him to be mine for real and forever. If only he knew my true feelings towards him.


This was a quite long chapter for me. I can't stop smiling imagining how cute Taecyeon face would be when he tried to explain to everyone why he pushed Junho off the bed. I'm trying to make Taecyeon as the humour part of my story.. Hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. 

Please do leave a comment or two for me to improve my writing.

Thank you for reading and don't forget to subscribe if you like my story..

Love and kisses <3

MIrSyah ^_^