The Sorrow

The Unspoken Truth

 

"So, what did he said to you?" asked Nichkhun eagerly.

"Relax Khunnie. He didn't say anything special. Nothing other than the thing that we've already knew." said Taecyeon replying to Khunnie's question.

"Impossible!! You've talked for God knows how many hours and suddenly you came out and said he said nothing to you. I find it difficult to believe this." said Nichkhun unsatisfied with what had been said by Taecyeon just now.

"Well it's like this." said Taecyeon which started to attract everyone's attention now.

Taecyeon started to crack his brain up to come out with a white lie in order to cover the truth as he already promised Youngie to keep this as a secret.

"So it's like this. When he ran out of the van just now, he said to me that he felt a bit nauseous. Maybe his throat can still feel the bone sticking in his throat. Maybe.. I don't know for real, or maybe he is sick"

"He's sick??" shout Nichkhun worried about his little brother.

"I don't know hyung. That was my assumption only." said Taecyeon.

"Anything else??" Nichkhun pushed Taecyeon to tell everything that he knew.

"He also did say that he is a bit stressed about our dance routine." Taecyeon added as he tried to look at how will Nichkhun reacts towards all of this.

"See!! This is all your fault hyung. If you had not given your brilliant ideas to JY in the first place he wouldn't have to feel this way now" said Khunnie in a high tone.

"Hey Khun, you also agreed with this idea last time okay, REMEMBER!!" said Taecyeon defending himself.

"Aarrgghh!! Whatever." Khun left everybody and started too walked to his room.

While he was walking to his room, he said to himself. "I have to ask him myself. I know he is lying to Taecyeon. I know there's something wrong with him. But what?" he said to himself. He has a strong feeling in his heart telling him that there is something wrong with his best friend and also brother. But he is not sure what it is.

He was ready to ask me that night. But as soon as he opened the door, he saw me was fast asleep. He came closer to me; he sat at the edge of the bed besides me. He pushed my hair to one side and said "What's wrong with you Youngie? I know there's something bothering you. But what is it? Why won't you tell me? He pulled a deep breath and he sighed. He stood up, grabs his towel and went straight to shower.

After I heard the sound of a door were closed. I opened my eyes. "Why is he so concern about me? Does he have the same feeling as me? Or was he just being a big brother to me?" I can't certainly tell the different.

I can't get this thing out of my head now. I felt like I can't go to sleep that night, but thinking that all of us has a packed schedule the day after I forced myself to go to sleep. In no time I was fast asleep, as I was really tired that night.

"Kringggg Kringggg Kringggg" the alarmed sounded. Gosh its morning already? I felt awfully tired as I felt like only a few minutes ago I just got to bed. Times does fly really fast. "Haishh" I sighed, while rubbing my eyes.

"Hyung, wake up. It's already morning." I pushed one of my hands to wake Khun up like I always do every morning since we were asked to sleep together in this room. As I pushed my hand, I sense that there are no one lying on the other side of my bed. I opened my eyes wide to see whether my sense of touched is correct or not. Ya, there is no one there.

"Where is Khunnie? Has he waked up already? No he wouldn't be" I said to myself as I knew well my Khunnie. He is not the morning type person; he can't wake up easily in the morning by himself. He has to have someone to wake him up every morning. Since he is sleeping in the same room as me, I took that responsibility without complain. Because I loved to do anything that involves my Khunnie.

I got out of the shower and went back to the room to get dress. I knew usually by this time of the day, no one in the house will be awake. It's a normal scene for me every day. As always, I will be at the kitchen to prepare breakfast for everyone. On the way to the kitchen, I noticed that Chansung was not on the sofa where he used to be sleeping. "Hmm, this is odd. Chansung will always be sleeping there, he wouldn't be sleeping in the room" I said. I knew him well; he hates to sleep in the room with the others. He preferred to sleep by himself in the living room. This is how he is. But to double confirm, I walked to the other room, opposites mine. I opened the door and I was shocked, as there is no one was in that room either.

"Where the hell is everybody?" Suddenly I felt like I'm in a panic mode, because now I knew that I was left alone in the dorm. I start to call everybody's name, but no one had answered me. I grab my jacket and walked outside, I saw that the van was not there either.

"Gosh!! Was I overslept? Why did all of them leave me behind?" I asked myself. No its impossible that I overslept, it's still early in the morning and they could had not left me behind, as that will stirred up millions of questions from the reporters. But where had everybody gone to? I felt really scared at that time; I have some sort of feelings as if like I’m having a nervous breakdown. I quickly ran to the roof top of our dorm where I usually go to if I had problems or when I felt lonely. As I got to the roof top, I saw someone sitting at the edge of the roof top. The place where I usually sat at during a time much similar to this all this years, as that particular spot has the best view of Seoul either during the day or at night. No one else knew that spot accept for me, so who could that be? Sitting at my spot? I felt really curious that time.

I walked closer to that person, as I got closer to him. I felt that I knew who that was; from behind I felt that I knew that posture and body size. I felt like it was Nichkhun, but what is he doing sitting here all by himself in this cold weather? To make sure that it was Nichkhun, I tip toed much more closely to him, because I don't want to give that person a fright if it wasn't Khunnie himself. But before I could touch that person, I heard he said to me. "This place is a really nice place to be at right Youngie?" I know that voice really well. Now I'm sure that it was really is the person that I love the most.

"Hyung, what are you doing here? And how you came to know about this spot? I thought I was the only one that knew how to get up here?" I asked him gently.

"Did you think I was totally blind to ignore all of your action and hints? and to not know the best hide out place of my lover?" Nichkhun said to me while looking at me directly in the eyes with his sparkling eyes and also with a soft smile.

"What did you just said hyung? Your lover?" I faked a laughed when actually at that time I felt like crying of either joy or sadness. It was a mixture of feelings that I had that time.

"Don't be silly hyung, don't tell me that you've literally fall for me in this drama? Remember hyung, all of this is just made believe and it's just a pretend relationship. It's not real hyung" I faked another smile, but deep inside I was already crying really loud. It's only a matter of time that all of that came out of me. But I forced it in; I don't want him to see my true feelings. If not, what will he think of me if he saw me like this?

"Are you sure that all of this is just a pretend relationship to you Youngie? Have you not really fall for me for real? Because I've did. There, I said it. I love you for real Youngie." I saw he walked towards me and I saw that his eyes is glistening with tears as a sign that he is saying the truth and sincere. All of this touched me deep inside. Was this even real? Why the sudden act? Is this just part of a joke that they usually plays on us? But there are no cameras to be found anywhere. There were just the two of us there. I felt that my cheeks were wet from all the tears of joy that I had shed. I was really happy. Finally the day that I had waited all this time had come, this was a really happy and joyful day for me. Finally I can call him as my lover. I can love him freely without being afraid that he might knew and without had to think what he might think if he knew.

I ran towards him and hug him as tightly as I can and the both of us cried happily together. This hugs and tears lead to a meaningful passionate kiss. At last, I got my first kiss from the one and only that I love all this time, it felt like heaven on earth that night. After this entire wait, we are finally together. Dreams are not just dreams only after all; dreams do become reality if you put an effort on it.

"Come, let us go and sit on your favorite spot my love" said Khunnie to me.

I smiled looking at him and followed what has been asked by my dear love just now. We sat at the edge of the roof for hours. We talked about a lot of stuff, about our past and also on how will we be in the future. We also kissed numerous times. That was certainly the happiest moments of my life. Even though we've talked for ages already, it still felt like a dream. I never thought that this day will literally come. I shed another tears of joy, he saw me crying and he asked me

"What's wrong dear?"

"Nothing hyung, I'm just so happy knowing that you love me too"

"Aawwhh, come here you cute thing" and then he kissed me and hugged me as tight as he can. After that he said something that shocked me.

"Youngie dear"

"Yes hyung?"

"I love you so much Youngie, and if can I want to marry you as soon as possible and I will love you until death do us part."

I looked at him and I smiled after I listened to what he had said just now.

"But what if.. if.."

"If what hyung? tell me, if what?" I beg him for his answer.

"What if I leave you alone forever? Who will take care of you after this? If can, please find someone much better than me, ok? Please be happy, I don't want to see you sad and crying all the time when I'm no longer here. Can you promise me that?" he said to me in a soft tone.

"YAHHH!! Stop all of this hyung. What are you saying? I know that I won't lose you. I won't find any other than you. You are the only one that I love and will always be the only ONE. This heart and soul is only for you. Only you!!! You hear me hyung. IT’S ONLY FOR YOU!!!" I cried really hard when I said all of this to him. I can't lose the one that I love, not only after a few hours that we were actually together and neither nor after a few years either. I want us to be together forever.

"Ok Youngie, stop crying now. I was just checking whether you really love me or not, that's all. Don't worry, I won't leave you. I promised." he said to me while smiling.

"YAHHH!!! You really aarrrr!!" I shouted at him and without realizing, my hand had accidently pushed him. He lost his balance due to my pushed just now and he fell of the roof top that we were sitting on.

"Youngieeee!!!" Khun shout as he fell off the roof.

I saw him landed head first. Lots of bloods were all over the ground. The snow had turn into red compare to white. I saw him was not moving at all.

"NNNIIICCCHHHKKKHHHUUUNNN!!!!!!!" I shouted and cried as hard as I can.


 

Jeng jeng jeng.. Actually this scene was not in my original plot in the first place. It suddenly came in to my mind while writing this up. So I figured that it would be nice if I put this in as well. HAHAHAHAHA *Evil laugh*

So if you want to know what happen to Khunnie actualy, whether he's in coma, dead or alive. Do wait for my next update ok. I will be up real soon, promise.. Hehe ^_^

Do leave some comments and let me know what do you think about it ok?

Hugs and kisses

<3 MIrSyah <3