SINCERE APOLOGY FROM THE AUTHOR!!

The Unspoken Truth

안녕하세요!!!

Dear my beloved readers!!

 

First of all I'm sorry that this is not an update of the story. I am really deeply sorry from the bottom of my heart for not updating this story for an awfully long time. I know that all of you have been waiting for it all this time. But it seems like I can't update this story anytime soon either. 

 

The reason to this is problem is due to I have tons of research work that needed to be done for my course. Other than that, my exams are just around the corner as well. So I have been preparing for my exams and research paper all this time and will be continue doing so for the time being.

 

I hope that all of you understand my situation and will keep on waiting for me for the next update until I finish this story. I just have to do this as I don't want to rush in finishing this story as it will lead to the story being messy and maybe unlogical. I don't want my readers to have a not so good experience in reading my story. Once again I'm sorry *bow 90 degrees* and I hope that all of you will keep on supporting me all the time. 

 

I here promise to update this story as much as I can when I have the time to do so. I promise!!!

 

With this letter, I declare that this story will be on HIATUS until further notice.

 

SORRY!!!

 

Hope to see all of you soon..

 

Best regards,

MIrSyah