The Problems - Part 3

The Unspoken Truth

 

*Flasback*

“Khunnie, how about all of us go clubbing tonight? Just the three of us, okay?” Said Jennifer.

 

“Well, I don’t know. Coz I’ve promised Wooyoung that I would go for a stroll at the beach tonight”

 

“Just the two of you?” asked Jullie

 

“Ya” said Khunnie confidently

 

“Gosh, that’s too gay dear. Have you turned gay while you were in Korea? Coz you sure look like one” Said Jennifer with a tone of sarcasm.

 

“HELL NO!! I’m as straight as a ruler” Khun tried to defend himself.

 

“Good then, if you are, prove it. Lets go clubbing and ditch your gayish activity with Woo. Okay?” said Jennifer.

 

“Okay!! Besides, Woo is just another group member of mine. I’m staying in the same dorm as he is and we can meet each other all the time. Not like you guys, I don’t know when can I see you guys again. Well I just have to come up with an excuse later, he’ll understand. He’s an easy guy. Now, lets go” said Khun happily.

 

*Wooyoung's thought*

“Just another group member? I’d understand? I’m an easy guy? Am I just too blind of love? or am I just plain stupid to expect much more from him other than just a group member? I’m such a fool”

 

*Wooyoung's POV*

I finally arrived at their room, as I was standing outside of their room, I heard something that broke my heart. Tears started falling down my cheek.  I ran back to my room as fast as I can, tears still flowing non stop, every single teardrop hurts, it felt like molten larva flowing out of my eyes and down to my cheeks.

*End of Wooyoung's POV*

 

*Nichkhun's POV*

I was so confused. I don’t know what kind of excuse I should give him; he will be really hurt if he knew that I couldn’t go out with him tonight.  But I have to prove my manliness to the girls, right? Yes, be a man Khun.

I opened the door to our suite, I entered the room nervously and I don’t know why I had such feelings. Maybe its because, I had to lied to Woo for the first time in my life.

 

“Woo!!.. Woo!!.. Wooyoung!!..” I called him for a few times, but he is nowhere to be found.

 

“Where on earth could this guy be? I’m pretty sure that he will be here waiting for me” I said to myself.

 

I got into the room and change my cloth as fast as I can, cause the girls had been waiting for me. I guess I have to tell him later then. I took a pen and wrote a quick note and I stick it onto the mirrored wall near the main door.

*End of Nichkhun's POV*

 

Wooyoung's POV

I saw Khun left the room, as soon as the door shut; I walked into the room from the outside balcony. Yes, I was just standing outside at the balcony, but he didn’t even bother to look for me there. I guess he was really in a hurry to meet the girls. Well, I think they are much more important then a missing group member, right? I walked towards the mirrored wall, where I saw he had stick something there.

I took the note Khun wrote for me.

 

Something came up, gotta go for a while. Talk to you later.”

 

I smiled insincerely at Khun’s note

 

“Something sure did come up Khun and I knew well what did. Have fun Khun.” I said sarcastically. Without even knowing, a few drops of tears came dripping down my cheeks again.

 

I quickly rub my eyes after I realized that I was actually crying again.

 

“Haishh.. What is wrong with these eyes? Could you please stop crying? Aarrgghh..”

 

I went out somewhere, but I don’t know where. My earphones plugged in my ears; songs after songs played, but to be honest, I don’t even know what songs were playing at that time. It was as if, I knew that I had my ears plugged with earphones, but it was only my ears are not functioning correctly at that time. Well, you get what I’m trying to say right?

After I don’t know how long I’ve been walking, I suddenly realized that I was walking towards the beach. As soon as I stepped on the white sandy beach, suddenly my ipod starts to play ‘Someone Like You by Adele’ and at that time too, suddenly my ears starts to function like how it suppose to. With the night breeze starts blowing and hitting my body, it was just a complete package of a disaster heart broken syndrome.

 

“Great!! Just great.. “ I sighed deeply at the things that happened to me at that time.

 

As I was walking slowly or more likely dragging my legs while crying, I heard my phone rang for a few times. In my mind I thought it was Khun who is looking for me. After more then a dozen time my phone rang. I got really annoyed and took out my phone, and then I saw the name that appeared on the screen. It was Taecyeon hyung. I picked up the phone

 

“Hhhhyyyyuuuunnnnggggggg!!!!!! Sob sob sob.. ㅠ.ㅠ” 

 


Something made Taec called Woo on that day, but what is it?? Even though I'm the one who wrote this fic, but I surely hate those two b****.. What about you guys?? Same as me?? Or anybody here who actually likes them?? LOL..

Anyway, I had written two other fics for the past one week.. If you would like to take a brake from this mean and blind Khun.. Do have a read at my one-shot fluff Khunyoung fic which I titled it as 'N Loves W'

Here is the link to it.. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/275786/n-loves-w-fluff-khunwoo-khunyoung-

The other fic that I wrote recently is called 'Fly High' if you want to see how Woo being y and y and as a flight attendant at that. Do click at the link below and have a read at my latest fic 'Fly High'

Here is the link to it.. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/276982/fly-high-khunwoo-khunyoung-