The Mission - Part 1

The Unspoken Truth

 

Hi Guys!!

I've been trying to re-update this chapter which was gone due to the crash for the last couple of days, but I can't seems to do so, I donno why. Fortunately I can do so today.. Yeay!! Nyway, everything in this chapter is the same as last time, but do comment on it still as all your last comments was gone as well.. lol.. 

Anyway, hopefully I can update the next chapter by late this evening (UK time) wait for it okay? ^_^

Hope you guys enjoy it and see you again soon.. ^.^



 

“YAAHH!!!.. In your dream, I won’t kiss you anywhere. If you want it, you have to force me to do it” I replied to him harshly.

 

“Force you?? With pleasure.” Nichkhun smirked

 

I was stunned when I heard his word and that smirked somehow scared me a bit. What will he do to me? How can I avoid this? I don’t want to fall for his misleading act anymore. I’m totally weak when it comes to Nichkhun. Goshh I hate this so much. Suddenly I felt that he was moving slowly towards my face, I can feel that he touched my face gracefully slow, which makes me shiver a bit. I felt like running but I can’t, it was as if I had been hypnotized by him, I can’t even move a muscle. I was really stunned by his action. I saw he smirked at me again, and I can also felt his hot breath blowing to my cheek and there where I snapped out of my unconsciousness  I shouted and I pushed him away from me.

He fell on his back on the bed and I tried to ran towards the door, but before I could move from the bed I felt that he had grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me and now it was me who fell on my back on the bed.

 

“I told you that I won’t go until I get my morning kiss and you said that I had to force you for it right? Well enjoy Youngie” He grinned at me.

 

He is now on top of me, it was the most awkward moment ever, and he holds my waist and started to tickle it. I am really ticklish and he knew well where to tickle me. I burst into laugh as I couldn’t stand it.

 

“I will tickle you until you give me that kiss. Will you kiss me or not? Say it.” He said to me while tickling me.

 

“HAHAHAHAHA… HAHAHA….. HAHAHAA.. NE… VVVV… EEE.. NEVERRRR!! HAHAHAHA…”

 

“Say that again?”

 

“HAHAHA… HAHAHA.. OOO.. KKK.. OKAYY!! OKAY!! STOP IT PLEASE.. HAHAHA”

 

“I don’t trust you. Say it again.”

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA… OOOOKKKAAAAYYYYY!! I WILL….”

 

*Sound of the door slamming open*

 

“…………………………………………………..”

 

 

*Taecyeon’s POV*

 

I heard Wooyoung shouts from his room. Suddenly I felt worried, did Nichkhun do something to him again.  So I quickly stood up and ran towards their room to see what’s really going on in there.

I slammed open the door..

 

“WOOYOUNG ARE YOU OKAY??” I said worriedly.

 

After I finished saying those words, I saw both of them were looking at me with a surprised face on. I saw Nichkhun was on top of Wooyoung and I saw Wooyoung was some sort of smiling or laughing but his face quickly turned to a surprised face after he saw me. It was the most awkward moment ever for me.

 

“Hyung!!” Both of them said almost simultaneously.

 

I saw Nichkhun quickly got of him and Wooyoung quickly sat and pulled down his shirt which was pulled up by Nichkhun just now.

 

“Is everything okay here? Because I heard Wooyoung shouted just now”

 

“Ya, everything is just fine hyung. There’s no need to worry. It’s just Nichkhun who had to act childishly” said Wooyoung while he gave a glare to NIchkhun. Nichkhun can just scratch the back of his head in embarrassment.

 

“Owh, I thought that something bad had happened. Anyway, let’s go and have our breakfast. Everybody had waited for all of you since just now. We are late you know? Come quickly.” That is the only thing that I can say to cover up the awkwardness in that room.

 

“Okay hyung, will be there in a minute” said Wooyoung

 

“You guys go first, I’ll be out in a while, I need to wash my face first” said Nichkhun.

 

*End of Taecyeon’s POV*

 

 

*Nichkhun’s POV*

 

I saw Wooyoung leave the room but before he went out of the door, he looked at me and showed his tongue to me as a sign that he won the battle today. I can just laugh looking at his action, at times he does looked cute. I smiled and walk to the bathroom to wash up my face. While I was in the bathroom I thought of the incident just now.

 

*Nichkhun monologue*

“Taecyeon does care so much about Wooyoung ya? Hmm.. Does he really like him? Haishh, how can I find out about this? *scratching chin*

Should I ask either one of them? Noo.. Noo.. I can’t do that that would make me looks like a fool if he didn’t like him in the first place. Haishh, how?? How?? Think Nichkhun think.. Ahuh!! *snapped fingers*

 I know, tonight is our last concert for this promotional season. So let me do a lot of skinships with Wooyoung and see how Taecyeon will react towards this. Yes, I shall do that. *laughing* I love myself for being so smart. HAHAHA”

*End of Nichkhun POV*

 

 

*Wooyoung’s POV*

 

I saw him walked in to the dining area and sat next to me.

 

“Faster eat hyung or you gonna make us late again” I heard Junsu frowned with a mouth full of food.

 

“Okay.. Okay.. I wouldn’t eat that much either. I’m on diet now.” Nichkhun replies Junsu with a smile.

 

After breakfast all of us went to each of our rooms to get ready to go out for our first activity of the day. Within 15 minutes all of us were ready and head for the lift to go down. Our company van was already waited for us in the parking area and I saw our usual driver smiled and bowed at us. All of us hop into the van; it has been a routine for us to always carve a smile once we are out of our dorm. As we are always reminded that cameras, reporters and fans will be anywhere. So we have to always show our good side as a public figure.

Early that morning we were all taken to the JYP Entertainment office for a briefing of what all of us have to do for that day.

 

“Okay kids, as you all know, tonight will be your last concert for this promotional season. Right?? You’ve had practiced really hard all this time. Especially Wooyoung, who had took over the role as your choreographer. So I hope that we will rock this last concert. Can we do that??” said our manager to all of us.

 

“YES!!!” all of us said simultaneously.

 

“GOOOOO 2PM!!!” We cheered ourselves

 

Suddenly that day I felt awfully nervous, maybe it’s because I just realized that tonight is the night that all of us had been waiting for. The night where all of my choreographing will be put on as a show, I kept walking from left to right with thoughts in mind of whether we had practiced well or not, whether we will be able to pull this last show off or not. I was really nervous and I felt sweat dripping down from my forehead. Then I felt someone touching my shoulder.

 

“Are you okay Youngie?” Taecyeon smiled at me

 

“Huh? Owh hyung.. Ya I’m okay. I think.”

 

“What’s wrong Youngie? Come on, you know that you can tell me anything right?” he hold both of my shoulder and turned me to faced him.

 

“Well, I’m nervous hyung. I’m afraid of our concert tonight. Are we even ready for it? I don’t think my choreography is good enough for us to perform it.” I put on a sad face

 

“Owh, there.. there.. Come here you” He pulled me into his embrace.

 

Taecyeon whisper soothing calming and encouraging words into my ears, at least it does help me to overcome a bit of my nervousness.

 

“Thanks hyung” I said to him and just laid my head on his cheast.

 

 

*Nichkhun’s POV*

 

I had done with my make up for our press conference later on that day, I looked for Wooyoung but I can’t seem to find him anywhere in the make-up room. So I decided to looked for him, maybe he went somewhere to calm himself as I know him well, he must have been feeling really nervous right now. He had always been like that when it comes to concert. But this time, I presume he will be much more nervous as this is his first time choreographing the dance for us, so I bet that he will be walking back and forth right now and surely he needs someone to hug him now. I smiled thinking of those in my mind.

As I walked passed a room with the door slightly opened, I quickly turned back as I kinda saw Wooyoung in it, I slowly peeked through the door and I saw Wooyoung was hugging Taecyeon and both of them were just standing there, it seems like Taecyeon was comforting him.

 

“I knew it. There must be something going on with this two”