The Teased

The Unspoken Truth

 

*Nichkhun’s POV*

 

“Ahh……….   Ahh………..   Yes…………  Ehh……..” I heard a weird noise.

 

I opened my eyes and tried to search for my watch. Its 5.30 in the evening, I turned my face to the right side of the bed where Wooyoung is. There I saw him sleeping, when I was about to turned back. I heard the weird noise once again. But this time I knew where it came from. It was Wooyoung who made that suspicious yet familiar sound. He kept on doing that sound and I even heard him moaned a few times too. I decided to wake him up by pushing him off the bed.

 

“Dduukk” I heard him fell on the floor.

 

*End of Nichkhun’s POV*

 

*Wooyoung’s POV*

 

“Oouucchh” That was my spontaneous response when I felt my body hit the floor.

 

I was blur and lost at that time. I kept on thinking what had happened just now? And why am I on the floor? Did the went on too rough until I fell? I tried to glance at the bed. There I saw Nichkhun smirking at me.

 

“Wooyoung, were you having a wet dream just now? Eewwww… HAHAHAHA” Nichkhun laughed his lung out.

 

I tilted my head to one side and made a questioning face. Wet dream? Was I only having a dream just now? I asked myself thousands of times.

 

“No, I was not!! What are you talking about?” I tried to defend myself.

“Then, care to explain what is that wet stain on your pants?” He asked me and then he blurted out laughing.

 

I looked down at my pants to the mentioned spot. I was shocked at what I saw. I quickly covered the obviously wet stain on my pants and stood up and then ran to the bathroom. I stood in front of the bathroom mirror and covered my face with my palms. Oh my God, that was the most embarrassing moments of my life. How can something like that happen? Why did I even have such dream? Gahhhh… How can I face him later?? I walked back and forth in the bathroom thinking about the mess that I had made and I still can hear him laughing outside. At the end I decided to take a bath to calm myself down.

 

--

 

I bowed my body a bit and walked slowly or more likely tip toeing myself out of the bathroom and tried to act as normal as I can. As if nothing had happened, I scanned the room in searched of where Khun would be. But I can’t seem to locate him anywhere in the room; I stood up straight and scratch the back of my head. In my mind I kept on thinking where he had went, while I was still thinking. I turned slowly to face the mirror that was located in front of the bathroom and I was shocked and I accidently stumbled on something and almost fell on my back. But before I could even fall Nichkhun grab me by the waist and prevent me from falling.

 

“Looking for me?” Nichkhun asked with a smirk.

 

Our face was only an inch away from each other; I can see his clear dark orbs and was mesmerized by it. Suddenly, I snapped out of my fantasies and pushed him away. He let me go and I fell flat on my .

 

“No, I was not. Why would I look for you? Anyway, why did you let me go and let me fell? It hurts you know” I sulked at him while rubbing the pain away from my .

“Helloo ahjussi.. You are the one who pushed me away, remember?” He said and rolled his eyes.

“Stupid, Thai monkey” I mumbled slowly.

“What did you just called me?”

“Ahh.. Nothing..   Stupid Thai monkey

“That’s it; you so gonna get it from me”

“Aaarrggghhhh” I screamed and made a run for it.

 

We were chasing each other around the suite like a five year old kid. I was basically running while laughing and giggling and tried to get away from him. We run around the dining table, the living room and at the end we end up in the bed room. Each of us where on each side of the bed, I mocked and to heat things up, I stuck my tongue out to more. He started to chase me once again and I crawled on the bed to get to his side of the bed.

 

“Catch me if you can.. Blluueekkk” I stuck my tongue out once again.

 

I tried to make my way to the living room once again, but this time. Before I could get far, he managed to grab my bathrobe and pulled me. My body was pulled and I flung and my whole body was twisted to face him. Due to the strong pulled my body hit his body hard and due to the impact, we lost our balance and fell to the floor. Our forehead bumped with each other and both of us moaned from the pain.

As the pain goes away, we opened our eyes slowly and noticed that we are in the most awkward position ever. He was on top of me and I was lying flat on my back with my legs wide open.