The Shock

The Unspoken Truth

 

*Wooyoung POV*

A week had passed by and it’s already the day that we are leaving for our vacation. That morning none of the other members were at home. They are all out for their individual schedule. I was really excited for this vacation. It has been a really long time since I had a chance to go on a beach holiday. While I was still packing my entire last minutes necessary (more likely non necessary for others) items, Khun came in to the room.

 

“Are you done yet Youngie? This is my third time entering the room and asking you the same question”

 

“Yes, I’m done!!” I gave him a bright smile.

 

“Finally!! Now, let’s go or we’ll miss our flight” said Khun to me with a sighed.

 

“Arasso.. Arasso.. Help me bring my luggage outside ok dear.” I smiled at him and left him dumbfounded in the room alone.

 

“Yahhhh!!! You are the one who made me wait for you for more than an hour and now you asked me to carry your luggage to??” I heard him shouting from the room. I giggled by myself when I heard his complain.

 

“Khun ahhh.. Pallliiiiii… Or we’ll be late and miss our flight.. Pallliiiiiii” I start to giggled again after I said that, I know that by now, he would be really annoyed by me.

 

I was sitting on the couch while listening to my iPod when I saw him walking out of the room with my bag. He looked really pissed and starts complaining to me. But unfortunately I can’t hear a thing of whatever things that he was complaining about as my ears are all plugged in by my earphones. I can just saw his angry face and mouth movements but I can’t hear a thing. I pulled out the earphones from my ears and said to him.

 

“What were you saying Khun?” I asked him with a smile.

 

“You weren’t even listening to whatever I said to you just now?” He started to raise his voice and left for the van.

 

I know by now he was totally pissed off with me, so I decided to chase him and cheer him up. Before he can exit the house I hugged him from the back and said to him in the softest way that I can.

 

“Sorry Khun, I was just playing around with you. Don’t be mad at me, I didn’t mean to make you mad. I was wrong. Please forgive me” he turned around to look at my face, I gave him my cute puppy eyes face and I saw that he had cooled down.

 

Then I continued “Besides, you are the one who said that this was an apology gift for me. So if you really are sorry and want to apologize, you should do it sincerely. Including carrying my bag” I gave him a big smile. I saw his shock expression and it made me burst into laughter and I ran to the van that was waiting for us downstairs.

 

“Yahhh!! You.. You..” He shouted at me.

 

I was already waiting in the van and then I saw him walking towards the van while pulling my luggage. I decided to annoy him more. I opened the window and shouted.

 

“Pallliiiiii…. We’re lateeee” I closed the window and start laughing again when I saw his annoyed face.

 

Khun entered the van and sat beside me. Once he closed the van door I continued the parade of annoyance with him.

 

“Yahh.. What took you so long?? Don’t you know that we’re already late?? Haishh..” I put on an angry face and crossed my arms on my chest and laid my back to the seat. But I can’t keep that expression for long. Once I saw Khun shocked expression with his mouth gap open, I burst into laughter.

 

“Yahhhhhh!!!!” Khun shouted and starts to attack me playfully. As always, he knew very well my weak spot and he starts to tickle it nonstop.

 

I laughed out loud and twirled in the van in order to make him stop. I laughed until I cried. At the end, I was the one who beg for an apology and I start begging him to stop and I made a promise that I won’t do it ever again.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA….. KHU…. HAHAHA.. KHUNNN… HAHAHAHAHA.. ST… HAHAHA.. STO… HAHAHA… STOP….. OK… HAHAHAHA… OK.. OK.. OK.. HAHAHAHA… I WONT.. HAHAHA… I WONT DO IT AGAIN…HAHAHAHAHA… SO…HAHAHAHA… SORRY….HAHAHAHA….STOPPPPPPPPPPP…” My face was tomato red and I tried to catch up with my breath.

 

“Sorry Khun, you know that I was just playing around right? You know that I was never this annoying right? I didn’t knew that you would literally be annoyed and mad about this” I said to him seriously.

 

While I was still catching up with my breath, Khun said to me.

 

“You know what, yes I know that you were just playing and same goes to me” Khun said to me and laughed. I was shock with his confession. I just can’t believe that I got tricked by this idiot Thai monkey.

 

He then continued by saying. “Just now, when you were hugging me at home and you said that you were sorry. I was actually wanted to say GOTCHA!!! And was about to laugh, but I didn’t knew that you were really good in this game too. But fortunately now I won. YESSSS!!!” He said happily to me while doing a victory dance in the van.

 

Now it was me who turned out to be really annoyed by his action moments ago. I pouted and still trying to catch up with my breath. But before my face could even turn back to white, we had already arrived at the airport.

 

“Ottohke?? My face is still red?? How can I go out of the van like this??” I started to panic.

 

“Relax Youngie, there’s no one out there. There wouldn’t be any cameras around. Besides this is not an official trip out of Korea. We had not announced our departure, so nobody knows that we are here. So chillax” He tried to comfort me.

 

“Khunnie dear, it seems like you still need to learn a lot about our fans. Believe me Khun, the moment we step our foot outside of this van, our fans will start running near us and will take a lot of photos of us. They are HOTTEST for crying out loud. They are the best; they will know everything about us, no matter what” I explained to him.

 

“Well, you just have to live with it, we can’t wait any longer and we are already really late for our flight. So do you want to wait for your face to turn back to white and miss the vacation?? Or you want to enjoy the fun time under the sun with me on a beautiful island?? It’s your choice” Khun said to me.

 

“Arrgghhh I hate you so much right now Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul” I gave him a fuming glare.

 

I wrap half of my face with some scarf, wore a sunglass and put on a hat. I opened the door of the van and pulled my luggage to the check-in counter and as expected there was a lot of fans were already waiting for us at the airport. Sometimes I questioned myself, how on earth these people know when will we be arriving at the airport? Who told them? Or do they actually come to the airport every day and just wait there until we arrive? All this questions had been playing in my mind since the first time we went to the airport together after our debut. Maybe one day I should ask the HOTTEST about this. But for now, I just want to enjoy our holiday.

We got ourselves check-in and went to the boarding gate as soon as possible as it is almost time to board the plane. Actually until now I had no idea of where Khun wants to bring me to for this vacation. But after we check-in just now, I looked at my boarding passes it stated Incheon – Bangkok – Koh Samui. I was actually shocked. I thought we might travelled somewhere near here, but going to his country was never came into my mind. This vacation must have cost him a fortune, as it would not be cheap to fly on business class all the way and furthermore flying long haul from Korea. Suddenly, I felt bad for this, why would he spend so much for me? I’m confused. So I decided to ask him.

 

“We’re going to your home country Khun? Why? Isn’t all of this would really be really expensive? I felt bad for this now, reminds me to pay you back once we are back in Korea” I said to him.

 

“Don’t worry about all of this; you don’t have to pay me back for all of this. Besides I told you last time that this was an apology gift right, so just enjoy it ok” He said to me with a smile while grabbing my hand and rubbing it. I smiled back to him and we walked together to board the plane.

 

After I put my hand carry in the overhead compartment and trying to sit comfily on my seat, Khun said something that shocked me and stop my heart for a moment.

 

“Wooyoung ah”

 

“Hmm??” I turned my head to face him and smiled.

 

“Once we arrived in Bangkok, we will stop by my family house for a moment okay? Because my family wants to meet you” He said it with a smile. I was shocked and don’t know what to do or say.


Hi there guys.. Here's another chappie for all of you..

Hmm, sorry for the long wait, I was busy moving out of my dormitories and also travelling back to my home country.. Well, now I'm currently back in Malaysia.. To all of my Malaysian readers.. Holla!! I'm home.. hahaha.. 

Hope you enjoy reading this and do leave as much comments as you can, the last chapter was a bit dissapointing for me.. I got only a few comments from you guys, it made me sad.. Huhu >_< My readers, please don't run away from me.. You guys are my inspiration.. Please do come back and stay by my side.. Don't you ever leave me.. >_<

Nyway, back to the story, if you had been reading this fic since the beginning.. I think by know you should know that you shouldn't trust whatever Khun did or say or whatever Woo think Khun said or do.. Well, I don't know to say this, but if you know this story well, I think you get what I mean.. LOL.. But if you don't do leave you comments and I will reply it.. Hehe.. ^_^