The Reconciliation

The Unspoken Truth

 

HHEELLOO EVERYBODY!!!!!!
 
I'MMMM BACKKKKKK!!!!!
 
How is everybody doing? I hope that all of you are doing great. Well, I'm so so soooo sorryyyyyy that I took more than a month off for this story. Sorry sorry sorry.. 
 
*Bow 90 degrees*
 
Well, here is another chapter for all of you my lovely readers and subscribers.. Its not that good I think, coz I got a bit shaky when I'm writing this, maybe because of the long break from writing I think.. LOL.. There might be some mistakes here and there. So do let me know if theres a lot of it ok.. I'll try and fix it.. :D
 
Nyway, do leave your comments, let me know how all of you had been doing, and whats new with you guys, lets get back in touch.. This chapter seems to match with my comeback, so do have a read at it and ENJOY!!! 
 
...()^_^()...
 

 
*Wooyoung POV*
 
It has been a week since the incident that happens between me and Khun. I have been avoiding any sorts of contact with him as much as I can. I didn’t talk, look or even sleep in the same room as him. I will either be sleeping on the couch in the living room or maybe in Junho’s room. I kind of miss him actually but he seems to not even bother with my actions. This just pisses me off a bit. But I don’t think I’m the one should be talking to him first, right? Besides he’s the one that did wrong to me. So why should I be talking to him, right?
 
I sighed deeply thinking about these problems, my heart misses him so much but my mind said don’t talk to him. Which one should I listen to? I pulled up the blanket all over me in hoping that I could fall asleep. Suddenly I heard the room’s door open, in my mind I thought Junho had came back from his schedule for the day. I just rolled my eyes and start to plug my ears, because usually when Junho is back in the room, he will be really loud with his singing and all. He did all of those on purpose just to annoy me, because I’ve been sleeping in his room for the past one week and he didn’t like me doing that. So in order to make me move out to my own room, he tried to annoy me as much as he can. But I just have to bear with it, because I don’t want to go back to my room, and the couch is not the most comfy place on earth to sleep after a long day at work either. But after a few minutes had passed I didn’t hear anything, I felt the eager to open up my blanket and look why wasn’t he talking, singing or just makes any noise to annoy me like how he always do. 
 
To my surprise, it was not Junho that had entered the room moments ago. It was Nichkhun, I saw him sitting on Junho’s bed which was located on the opposite of mine. When I saw him I was shocked, I don’t know what to do or say. At that time, I felt like I want to smile and run to him and hug him but suddenly the incident that happen that day came flashing back in my mind. When I remembered the incident that day, I directly said to him coldly:
 
 
“What do you want?” and I turn my face to face to wall.
 
 
“Are you still mad at me? I’m so sorry to what had happened the other day. I know I was wrong to do all of those things without informing you beforehand. But I did all of those for a reason” said Khun to me in a low and soft tone.
 
 
“And what would the reason be?” I asked him.
 
 
“I… I.. I..” Khun hesitated to tell the reason behind his actions.
 
 
“I what? Can’t you tell me already? If you don’t want to tell me, why are you here then? Go back to your room. I want to sleep now” I said to him harshly and start to pull back my blanket. It hurts me to be harsh to Khun, but this kid have to learn a lesson or two sometimes. Right?
 
 
“Okay.. Okay.. I’ll tell you, just please don’t chase me out. I’m tired of being like this with you. Okay, the reason of why I did all those things during the concert was because I want to make Taecyeon jealous. There I said it to you”
 
 
“WHAT??? Why would you want to make him jealous?? And why would he be jealous with you kissing me?? I don’t get you” I was almost shouting after I heard his explanation. Then I asked him with a really confused face on.
 
 
“Okay listens to my explanation first, for the past few months I saw you seem to be really close with him, you talk to him in private and you hug him in a different way….” I cut him off when he wasn’t even finish.
 
 
“What? I talk to everybody in the same way, I hug you too. So what’s the different that you’re talking about here?” I said to him.
 
 
“No.. It’s not like that, don’t cut me off again. Listen to what I have to say first. Okay?” He asked.
 
 
“Okay, talk” I sat comfily leaning to the wall crossed my legs and hugged a pillow.
 
 
“So, as I were saying, I saw you guys talking privately all the time, I also saw you always hug him differently and also the most important things is, nowadays you always went to him and do all the things that we usually do together. Like when you have a problem, you always go and talk about it with him and no longer with me and then like our last concert. I know you always be nervous before a concert and I will be the one that always comfort you. But the last one you went to him instead and not me. So, due to all of those things I thought you guys had something going on, and you no longer need me as your best friend to do all of those things as you already had your special one to do it with you. So, in order to see whether I’m right or not, I decided to make him jealous with all of my actions that I did to you”
 
 
“As always without using your brain properly, you made me mad instead of making him jealous” I cut him off again.
 
 
“Ya, I’m sorry. I promise I won’t do it again. I also found out after the concert that you and Taecyeon  have nothing going on” 
 
 
“How did you found out? Because you saw him didn’t even react a bit to your actions?” I said sarcastically to him.
 
 
“No. Taecyeon told me everything that finally solved this matter” he said to me.
 
 
“What did he told you?” I asked him with a shocked expression. In my mind that time I said to myself, I’m so dead, he knew everything about me now and I also think how could Taecyeon betrayed me and broke his promise in not telling Khun about me liking me.
 
 
“Owh, it was nothing, he just clear things up with me. He told me that, he was just being a big brother to you. When I heard that I was actually felt embarrassed because I don’t know why I even had the first thought of you and him are together. It was really an awkward moment for me. After that he said to me that he was trying to help you out with some problems. When I asked him what the problems are, he won’t tell me about it. So what are your problems actually Youngie? Why wouldn’t you share with me? You had always been sharing everything with me, but why not now?”
 
 
I was actually relived after I heard what he told me moments ago.
 
 
“It was nothing Khun, it’s just some small problems that I have here and there. The reason for why I’m not sharing it with you is because I don’t want to burden you with all of my problems and I think that Taecyeon is the best person for me to talk about those problems. I’m sorry Khunnie, I hope you understand. Besides, thanks to him my problems are now settled” I lied to him with a smile. But in my heart I said, my problem is you Khunnie. Because you are a one pabo guy who are blind to my feelings.
 
 
“Well, glad that it’s all settled now. So we’re good?” Khun asked with a smile.
 
 
“Ya, we’re good” I jump of my bed and gave him a big hug. Owh gosh how good the feeling is when you get to hug the person you love.
 
 
“Owh ya, you know why I did all of those things to you last time right?” Khun asked.
 
 
“Ya, because you stupidly want to make Teacyeon jealous of your actions” 
 
 
“Well, there’s another reason to it too”
 
 
“What is it?”
 
 
“It was because I was jealous and I want to take revenge to Taecyeon for touching and hugging you without my consent” He said it with a serious face. But it didn’t work, because to me he was just making another cute face of his. I laughed when I heard what he said just now.
 
 
“What? Why can’t other peoples touch or hug me?” I asked.
 
 
“Because you are mine and mine only” he answered with a smile.
 
 
I just replied with a smile. That answer and that smile, sends tingle to all my body, it makes my stomach butterfly. I know he was just fooling around again, but I just can’t help it to take it seriously. I know it is wrong to do so. But who could blame me. His words and expression is just too gorgeous. 
 
 
“Okay stops smiling at me. You’re scaring me now” he said to me.
 
 
“Why? I thought I’m yours and you want me forever. Come on darling, lets sleep in our room now” I gave a smirk at him which makes him feels much more uncomfortable with my action. Looking at his expression just made me burst into laughter.
 
 
“Don’t worry dear, I won’t eat you” I pulled his arms and dragging him to our room.
 
 
He then played along with my game and starts to lift me of my foot and he carried me bride style to our room. It was one of those happiest moments of my life that I had that night. I will certainly cherish that moment forever.
 
We were lying together on our bed facing each other face and smiling like an idiot. But none of us knew what was in each other’s mind. Suddenly Khun breaks the silence:
 
 
“Wooyoung-ah”
 
 
“Hmm” I answered with a smile
 
 
“I have a surprised for you”
 
 
My eyes were wide open after I heard that.
 
 
“Surprised? What is it?” I asked excitedly like a five years old kid
 
 
“In one week time, I know that you don’t have any more schedules prepared for you and same goes to me. So I had asked our managers to take a week leave for the both of us” he said.
 
 
“Why did you do that?” I asked with a shocked expression.
 
 
“Let’s go on a sun, sand and sea vacation. What do you think?”
 
 
“VACATION?? Just the two of us?? Its sound great, but how about the others?? And where would this vacation be??”
 
 
“Ya, vacation, it will be somewhere that is hot and warm, an island perhaps. I’ll arrange everything; you don’t have to worry about a thing. Take it as an apology gift from me to you ok. It will be just the two of us, the others schedule is packed for the next 2 months. So they can’t go. Are you okay with this idea?”
I was still shocked with this sudden plan. But I was actually happy at the same time. The imagination of having a vacation on an island with him is already playing in my mind. I didn’t even notice that I was actually smiling like crazy on that thought that I have in my mind.
 
 
“Wooyoung-ah… Wooyoung-ah..” He called me while waving his hands in front of my eyes.
 
 
“Uh.. uh.. Mian.. What did you said just now?” I scratch the back of my head in embarrassment.
 
 
“Are you day dreaming? LOL.. I said, what do you think of the idea? Are you okay with it?”
 
 
“Owh ya, of course I’m okay with it. Why wouldn’t I? So when are we going?” I asked eagerly.
 
 
He laughed when he saw my excited face.
 
 
“Let’s just sleep first okay. Come here and let me hug you my big baby, I miss hugging you for one week” he smirk at me.
 
 
I just smile at him and I laid my head on his arm and hug him tightly. In no time, both of us fell asleep with a smile on our face.
 

I think this is what Wooyoung's dream would be right now.. LOL.. ^_^