The Confusion

The Unspoken Truth

Hi Guys!! ^_^

 

First of all, I would like to appologize deeply from my heart for the long wait and for not updating a new chapter for an awfully long period of time.

The reason for this was I was busy moving from my lovely country in Malaysia to Good Old England in order to persue my study. I was busy packing, had some farewells with my friends and fmily, flying and unpacking.

Now that I have settle down here with this awful freezing weather and being forever alone with no friends and family, I manage to start writing again for all of you that had supported me all this time.

Once again I'm deeply sorry and I hope that you like this new chapter. Please do leave some comments, critiques and suggestions.

 

Kamsahamida..

<3 Hugs and kisses <3

MIrSyah

...()^_^()...

 


 

Weeks had passed since the day Nichkhun met Taecyeon. He had been really caring and sweet to me as always, as if he had forgotten all the things that he had told Tacyeon hyung before. We’ve texted each other on a regular basis. Particularly every day if we are out of the dorm for separate programs, that’s how our schedule goes, almost every day.

 

Other than attending programs together as a group we do have our own programs individually. It’s either attending a game show, talk show or even some photo shoots.

 

While I was getting my make up done, suddenly I felt a vibrating sensation in my jeans pocket. I took out my phone and smiled as soon as I saw the name that appears on the screen. Its Nichkhun, I received a text message from him.

 

“Hi Dear!! ^_^ What cha doing now? Had your lunch yet?”

“Hi Honey ;) I have a photo shoot now. How about you? Nope.. Not yet. I don’t feel like eating alone :’(“

“Okay then, I’ll pick you up for lunch. What time will you be free? Coz, I’m gonna be free for the whole day after 2:00pm :D”

“Most likely I’ll be free around the same time as you. I’ll wait for you ok. Don’t be late!! Mmuuaahh.. XP”

“Hahaha… Ok then.. ;)”

 

I don’t know why. But each time I texted him I like to be cheeky and all, and fortunately he kinda accept it. This makes me feel a bit confused with him. Does he has the same feelings as me or what? Because for most normal guy, they wouldn’t want to play along and will feel either weird or disgusted about it, but that’s not the case for Khun. He not only just accepts it but sometimes he even started all this sweet and lovey talk with me.

 

Is he gay too? Or he just being playful and took all of this as some sort of jokes. Because that’s how he really is, the type of person who loves to play around and was never serious, I’m confused. I don’t know what to think, because I don’t want to think him to be that way. I want him to be otherwise, I want everything that he said to me is real.

 

I want him to love me back as how I love him all this time. But will all of those be a reality or just a dream? I don’t dare to ask him face to face as I don’t want to lose him now. I don’t want all of these happy moments to stop over here. Not now…

 

“Wooyoung ssi, are you ready?”

“Wooyoung ssi!!”

“Ahh.. Yes I am”

 

The photo shoot went for hours and it was a really tiring day for me. I’ve been changing clothes for God knows how many hundred times.

 

“Okay thats a wrap!!” Shouted the Director..

“Gosh that’s the best things that I heard so far. Thank God” I said silently with a sighed.

 

While I was walking down the corridor to the changing room, I saw a familiar figure standing and leaning to the wall.

 

“Hyung you’re early” I smiled to him.

“Yes I am, and you are terribly late” while pointing his fingers to his watch which was on his left wrist.

 

“I am most certainly are not late. I just finish the shooting and it’s just two o’clock” I lifted up my other hand to look at my watch and I was shocked to know that it’s already 5.00pm.

“Oh my God!! Its 5.00pm. I’m so sorry Hyung. I am terribly sorry. Have you been waiting for me since 2.00pm?”

“Hmm. Seems like it. I also got to see your entire silly pose.” He laughed at me and starts to make a run before I even decided to hit him.

 

“Yahhh!!!” I chased him down the corridor and didn’t manage to catch up with him.

I took a deep breath and pulled a tight face and start walking towards the changing room.

“Cehh silly pose ei.. Let’s see who looks silly when I got my hands on you. You’ll see.” I talked to myself angrily.

 

When I’m about to reach the changing room, someone hugged me from the back and lifted me up and twirl me around in his arm. Then he starts to tickle me and I burst into laughed.

 

“Stop it…….   Hahahahahaha    Stop it………..   Hahahahahaha   It tickles…. Hahahahaha    Stop it…..”

 

He finally stopped and I saw who the culprit behind this tickling mission is. It’s Khun he was on top of me looking down towards me with his sparkling eyes and cute charming face.

 

At first I was about to scold him but I seems to forgot what was I supposed to say after I saw his face and those lovely eyes. He looks so gorgeous and those plum pink lips I can kiss those anytime he wants. My heart beats really fast and my breath were uneven looking at him on top of me. It was as if the times has stop and there were only the two of us that exist in this world.

 

“Do you need help!!” I heard a voice from far-far away and it was not clear

I felt somebody touches me on the shoulder and I snap back into reality and I was still lying on the ground.

“Huhh??” That’s the first thing that came out of my mouth.

 

“I said. Do you need any help getting up?” Khun said to me while offering me a hand to stand up.

“Ohh… Ohhh Yes please..” While taking his hand and I was pulled up back to my feet. I blushed a bit thinking how silly I was to be day dreaming about him in this awkward moment.

 

“Are you alright there?” He smirked at me.

“Ahh.. Yes.. Yes I am. Thank you.. Ohh ya, sorry about that” I replied.

 

“Sorry about what? You didn’t do anything wrong to me. I am the one who supposed to say sorry to you. You know I was just joking about your pose are silly right? There are not.” He walks a step forward to me and pushed my long fringe to one side.

“In fact you look magnificently cute when you posed in front of the camera” he said softly to my ears, blowing hot air to it.

 

That makes me feel uncomfortable and I start to blush.

“You’re blushing” He teased me.

“No I’m not!!” I pushed him and run into the changing room. I smiled alone and the makeup artist starts to look at me with a questioning face. But I was too busy day dreaming to notice them.

 

“Finally you’re done. Can we go now? I’m so hungry I could even eat a horse.”

“Hahahaha.. You’re funny hyung. I don’t think we can find any place in Seoul that sells horse meat” I laughed.

 

“Hahahahahaha” He laughed his lung out after he listened to what I just said a moment a go.

“It is just a saying my dear. I didn’t literally meant that I want to eat a horse” and he continued laughing.

 

I just kept quiet and my face turns red of embarrassment.

“It’s okay Youngie. You don’t have to be embarrassed. I promise that I won’t tell anybody about this. Promise” and he continued on laughing until we reached his car.

 

I was a bit annoyed by his action of making fun of my mistakes. If you want to make fun of it for once or twice it is still acceptable but not for a gazillion times if he ever remembered about it, I got a bit pissed off with his action and was not really in the mood to talk to him in the car for the whole journey to God knows where he is taking me for dinner. After almost an hour of driving through the magnificently awful traffic jammed, we arrived at an Italian restaurant that was situated at the outskirts of Seoul.

 

It was situated a top of a hill. It has a nice view of the city at night; our table was at a lovely balcony with an open air environment, it was a private balcony where there were only us sitting there. It has a clear view of the city skyline at night. It was so beautiful and so romantic. Why on earth is he bringing me to a place like this? What is he trying to do?