Who is it??

The Unspoken Truth

 

*Wooyoung's POV*

we are in the most awkward position ever. He was on top of me and I was at the bottom, our faces were mere inches from each other. I can feel his thigh rubbing against mine, it felt like the time had stop for a few seconds when we looked into each other eyes. I saw his face leaning closer and closer to mine, he closed his eyes and our lips almost touch.

*End of Wooyoung's POV*

 

*Nichkhun's POV*

Wooyoung went unconscious after the fall;he hit his head hard on the floor. I shook his body a bit in thinking that it might wake him up, but it failed. I quickly ran to the pantry to grab a glass of water. I was about to splash a bit of the water onto his face, but before I could do it, I saw his body moved a bit, I sat beside him and I kept on looking at all the movements that he made. All of his movements were worth laughing for. I think he's having another wet dream. His mouth was forming an O shape, as if he was waiting to be kiss by someone. He raised his hands as if he was hugging somebody. I laughed my off; he is certainly having another wet dream while he was unconscious. I can't believe what I'm seeing. My cute, sweet and innocent looking Wooyoung is all grown up and too if I must say. (laughed)

I had to wake him up. If not, I will be dead in a few minutes, due to too much laughing. I took the glass of water that I had earlier and poured it all over his face. The second the water hit his face, I saw him woke up and sat down while rubbing the water off his face.

*End of Nichkhun's POV*

 

*Wooyoung's POV*

I felt suffocated, as if I was drowned in a pool or the sea. I'm totally confused of what had really happened. One moment I was kissing Nichkhun in the living room and the moments after I knew that I was drowned. In my mind I was like, dafuq happened? And how I end up drowning? I saw Nichkhun was holding an empty glass. Now I knew that I was only dreaming just now and he was the one who woke me up with that glass of water. Geezzz, I must’ve looked like a pabo to him just now. I tried to calm myself and act as normal as I can.

 

“Dafuq you doing Khun? Why did you do that? Do you want to drown me or something? Geezz” I said harshly to him in hoping he would feel sorry for his action.

“BBUUUAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you should have seen the look on your face and all of your actions. Damn it, I should have recorded it just now. Haishh, but never mind, it was super-duper hilarious. Hahahahahaha.. By the way, why are you kept on having wet dreams today? Who is the girl? Come on, come on and tell me. Is she that hot? I bet she is, if not you wouldn’t be having all this dreams, right? Hahahaha.. Come on, tell me who is it? Ppppaaaaallllliiiiii” Nichkhun shook my arm and beg me like a young kid who wants a candy.

“MWO?? NO!! Why should I tell you? It was nobody okay and for the hundredth times I told you; I was not having a wet dream. End of discussion.” I lied to him about the dreams. I would be dead if he knew that I was having a wet dream of him and me. LOL.

“Ya..ya.. Whatever, the important thing is that I have something funny to tell the other members about this trip. Hahahaha” He ran to the bathroom before I could even smack him somewhere.

“Yaaahhhhh!!!! Don’t you dare to tell about this to the others..Yahhhhh” I shouted.

 

--

 

Both of us got ready for our first dinner in Koh Samui. We strolled down the road in searching for a good restaurant. After walking for a good half an hour, we finally arrived at a nice looking restaurant.

 

“Ahh, here it is” Said Nichkhun.

“You knew about this place? Is it that good?” I asked him full of curiosity.

“Ya, I found this place on Google and the reviews that I read about this restaurant seems to be good too”

“Owh really? Okay, let’s give it a try” I gave a huge smile to him and I pulled his arm to enter the restaurant with me.

 

As soon as I entered the restaurant, my jaw dropped and I quickly turned my head to look at Nichkhun. I saw him smiling at me and then he gave me the ‘I know you would like it face’ to me. The atmosphere of the restaurant is really awesome and romantic. There were outdoor dining areas where you can feel the sea breeze blowing and hear the night wave smashing the beach. It is actually a fine dining restaurant that serves local and international cuisine. We were then taken to our table by the waiter. Nichkhun had specially reserved a table for us at the outdoor dining areas; it was actually in a small gazebo on the beach. There are a few other gazebos around us, the gazebo was dim lighted. Just bright enough for us to see what is the foods that are served on the table. There are a few candles that were lighted around us, which than makes the gazebo much brighter and also an addition to the already romantic atmosphere. It is certainly a scene that I will never forget in my entire life; it was just to perfect to be true. That night I felt so happy and my heart feels like it want to jump out of my rib cage, it was just an amazing feeling that I had never felt before. But, knowing Nichkhun so well, makes me thinking of why on earth is he doing all of this to me? What is his true intention? I kept all of those thoughts in mind so that I will be much more prepared if something unexpected were to happen that night.

 

--

 

We were walking out of the restaurant, I felt so full that night. We certainly had a feast of local delicacies, the food was superb. I can conclude it as a meal of a lifetime for me; it is something that I have to do again in the future.

 

“Thank you Khun for the wonderful dinner” I gave him a big smile.

“It was nothing; Glad that you like it. I just want you to experience the local delicacies and the culture of Thai. Are you happy Wooyoung?”

“Am I happy? Of course I am. Why wouldn’t I?” I said to him with a smile.

“Good to hear that” he gave a smile back to me.

 

--

 

We were on our way back to the hotel, as were walking down the street of the small town, suddenly we heard somebody was calling Nichkhun’s name.

 

“Nichkhun?”

Both of us stop walking and turned around to look at who was the one that were calling Khun just now.

“Nickhun Buck Horvejkul. OMG!! Is that really you?”

 


 

 

A/N : Hai guys!! Sorry for the long wait.. I was out of the country for a week with no internet connection and then after I came back I was not in a writing mode for another week or can easily said as I'm being lazy for a week.. LOL.. Mian.. 

But here's an update for all of you and I will try to give another update probably by tonight GMT +8.. So, in the mean time.. Let me know who do you think that Khunyoung met in Koh Samui.. Is it a girl or a guy? Or is it girls or guys? Jeng jeng jeng.. 

Leave your comments down below and let me know what do you think okay.. ^_^