He's getting married?

The Unspoken Truth

*Wooyoung’s POV*

 

I sat by the edge of the bed looking at my toes; a lot of things linger in my mind. Should I go? Should I not? These questions kept popping in my mind. Suddenly I heard Nichkhun calling my name.

 

“Uyonggg-ahh, could you please hurry up? We are f-ing late” Nichkhun shouted from the living room.

 

“ahh yeeee” I replied.

 

Come on Wooyoung, think.. think.. Make some excuses. Say your cat died. Wait, I don’t have a cat. Come on think. While rubbing my tummy *light bulb lit on top of my head* Yes!!

 

I walked towards Khun while rubbing my tummy.

 

“I don’t think I can make up it dear, I think I have a stomachache, its something I ate this morning I think” I lied to him.

 

Nichkhun gave me the (O.o) look and tilted his head to the side.

 

“Stop making excuses Woo, I know you have always been scared around women, even if we go clubbing, I have never seen you dancing with any women at all”

 

“Pffttt..”

 

Well duh, I’m gay, you blind fool, helloo.. I said in my mind.

 

“Right?” asked Khun.

 

“Hmm, yeah.. I mean nooo.. I’m not. I’m not scared of any women, pfft.. Please.. This is Jang Wooyoung we’re talking about here and Jang Wooyoung is not scared of any women” I said.

 

“Based on your action, I see that your stomachache is all gone now, shall we go then?” he started pushing me from the back towards the door.

 

I hate myself.. I said in my mind. -.-

 

--

 

“Do you have any reservation sir?” asked the waiter.

 

“Yes, under the name of Mr. Nichkhun, that’s me” said Khun to the waiter.

 

“Could you please hold on for a moment please? Ahh yes, we found your table and somebody is already waiting for you there sir, please follow him *while pointing to one of the waiter* and he will lead you to your table. Enjoy your night sir”

 

“Thank you” said Khun with a smile.

 

--

 

“This is your table sir, if you need anything do let one of us know” said the waiter to him.

 

I was standing quietly behind Khun while looking at the floor. I heard Khun greeted the unknown figure in front of him, while I was looking around the restaurant in avoiding eye contact with her, I saw Khun kiss her on the cheek. I felt hurt and mad at the same time, I don’t know why. Is this what people called as jealousy? While I was deep in my own thoughts, suddenly Khun touched me on the shoulder.

 

“Let me introduce you to one of my group member, who happens to be my best friend. Jang Wooyoung Ssi”

 

From the moment I heard he said that I’m his best friend, I looked at him with wide eyes and felt that my heart shattered into pieces. That’s what he thought of me all this while? Well of course he does, I was the one who is the fool who thought that he would have the same feeling as me and that he would introduce me to his friend as his boyfriend instead of his ‘best friend’.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Jang Wooyoung Ssi. I’m f(x) Victoria”

 

I greeted her with a bow.

 

“Hi, I’m Wooyoung, nice to meet you”

 

“Lets have a sit” Said Khun, while pulling out a chair for her.

 

Khun and Victoria sat side by side, while I sat in front of them.

 

“So? What do you think of my wife?” said Khun.

 

“Wife?” I stuttered.

 

“Yeah, we are getting married soon and I want you to be my best man, can u do that?” asked Khun.

 

My body starts shaking and I think I’m about to faint, tears starts forming in my eyes. But before they notice it I stood up and said.

 

“Khun, I think my stomachache is here again and I need to go, please excuse me” I said to them and walked away.

 

I ran as fast as I can while tears dripping down on my face. I felt like this is the end of the world for me. Everything is now gone. I ran and ran with no directions under a pouring rain in a dark cold night. All of our memories together came flashing by in my mind. Every bits of the memory passed by and scattered into pieces like a piece of mirror in front of me. Each one of them.