The Hurtful Reality

The Unspoken Truth

 

Within minutes the news of our presence at the restaurant spreads like a wild fire. Numbers of reporters and also fans came to the restaurant and tried to make an attempt to come inside in order to get a closer look at us. But the manager of the restaurant and also his staffs had acted fast by locking the entrance and not allowing anyone to enter the restaurant. It was very thoughtful of him to priorities his guest comforts and safety.

All of us are now felt safe after what the restaurant manager and his staffs had did. So we started to order some food for us, as all of us didn’t even had any proper meals for the whole day. Noticing the numbers of reporters and fans are looking at us. Nichkhun started to get into his character, he start to touched me by the hand and grip my fingers with him as tight as he can. I looked at him and he just smiled back at me. That grip had taken me by the heart, I felt really warm and butterflies start to fill my abdomen. I felt like I’m floating in heaven.

He started to get much more romantic and loving, he touched my face and looked at me in the eyes. I could see haven in his sparkling eyes and his lips were seen really delicious that night, much more delicious compared to the food that was placed in front of me, without me even noticing when it was served. If only I could kiss those lips of his, it would make me really happy more than anything else.

I love it when he got into his character. This was the only time that I could touch him as much and as romantic and caring as I like. Without making him feels awkward towards me. I loved the way he touched my face and cheeks and the way he plays with my hair. It was the time of my life; I seriously don’t want this to end.

“Oh God, please stop the time here for me, I want this exact moment to be mine forever, so that I could rewind this moment over and over again” I said in my heart.

When my heart is filled with joy and happiness at that moment, all of us were happily eating together. Without even noticing, he took a spoon full of food and tried to feed me in the most romantic way that he could ever make. While the spoon is on its way to my mouth, he smiled at me and said

“Let’s smile for the camera Wooyongie”

I stopped smiling and my face change drastically from showing happiness to a face which shows some sort of pain and disappointment. I felt really hurt and my heart felt like it was stabbed by a million knives and it was also like a glass vase which was smashed to the ground. That was how I felt at that moment. I suddenly came to realized that all of this was just make believe. He was never actually loved me at all. I’ve got caught away with this drama. I had forgotten that he was in character and all the things that he did just now was all a part of his excellent acting skills. None of it was real.

Out of sudden, I felt a sudden pain in my throat. The pain was sharp and it hurts my throat when I talked or cough. The pain was like as if there was a small needle stuck in the middle of my throat. I ran quickly to the toilet, because I don’t want to make a commotion there and also I don’t want to be the front page of tomorrow’s newspaper. Nichkhun chase after me to the toilet, as he was concerned about me.

After several attempt in trying to get the thing out, it finally came out. “Thank God” I said.

After having a closer view of what had caused that pain just now, I finally knew what it was. It was a small fish bone which I accidently ate, probably from the spoon that was feed by Nichkhun just now.

“Are you ok Wooyongie??” asked Khunnie in full concern as he kind of felt like he is responsible for this.

From his face, I can see that he was really concern and worried about me. But my heart started to ask my mind. Was his concern were even real? Or was he just pretending in front of the camera again? As there were a few reporters managed to snap a few pictures during the time I was choked and ran into the toilet.

“It’s nothing hyung. I’m okay now and you don’t have to actually come in here and looked for me. There no reporters here you know” I said to him with a smile on my face and then I left him alone in the toilet just like that. He was shocked by what he had heard.

I don’t know why I did that just him, maybe it’s just because my heart told me so. It told me that he was not even really concern about me. This is all just a make believe act. I felt this way after what had happened just now, my heart had started to become defensive. It always reminds me that, this is not the real thing Youngie. This is not the real him.

Even though maybe he was really concern about me, well why wouldn’t he. He is my best friend and also my hyung. Of course he is concern about me for real. But my heart kept on reminding me that “NO, he is not!!”

Why do I have all this feelings in me? Why should I feel mad at him? Was it because I felt cheated? But he had not even cheated me in the first place. This is not his fault; I shouldn’t be mad or disappointed at him, because he knows nothing about me. Should I just tell him about my true feelings? Or should I just follow with his flow? But it hurts. What should I do? I’m confused. :’(



 

Hey Guys!!

Sorry for the long wait. I cant come up with this chapter as I was outstation and I forgot to brought my lappy with me. Nyway, I can only update until here only as I can't seem to come up with a long chapter this time as my eyes and brain are not functioning well at the moment.. LOL.. Anyway, hope you guys like it and do leave a comment and critiques for me, so that I can improve on my writings for the future. Do subscribes to my story if you fell that it is interesting. Don't be a silent reader ok..  :D

Khunyoung Forever!!

<3 Love & Kisses <3

MIrSyah