The Mission - Part 2

The Unspoken Truth

Hi Guys!!
 
How all of you been doing? I hope that all of you are in the pink of health always. Anyway, this chapter was supposed to be updated last weekend (I know) So sorry for that, the reason for this delay is actually because, it seems like my account is one of those account that were affected by the new anti DDOS attact or what ever they called it. I've been trying to upload this story for a few days in a row, but it still fails.. So, I was fed up and I didn't update this story until now.. So sorry for this.. You can just blame it on me, but just don't hate me okay?? Because I love all of you to the max ^.^
 
Here's another chapter for you and hope you enjoy reading it.. Do leave your comments as much as possible.. Because I just love reading all of them.. See you again in the next chapter.. ^_^
 

 
*Chansung’s POV*
 
 
“Aigoo.. *sigh* I’m so hungry. *rubbing his tummy* I need to eat some banana. Hmm, where can I find one? Hyung, do you have any banana?” I asked Junsu
 
 
“Do I look like a fruit market to you?” Junsu said sarcastically.
“But wait, I do have a different banana if you want. (If you get what I mean)” Junsu added while looking downwards to his pants.
 
 
“Yah hyung!! I don’t want ‘your banana’ okay!! I want a real banana. I’m awfully hungry now. Haish jinja.. Such a erted old man.. Haishh” I frowned.
 
 
“HAHAHAHAHAHA” Junsu laughed when he saw how annoyed I am at him.
 
 
I left the make-up room in search for some bananas. While I was walking down the corridor, I saw someone was some sort of peeping through a slightly opened door.
 
 
“Nichkhun hyung?” I asked myself
 
 
I tip toed slowly towards him in order to surprised him from the back.
 
 
“HYUNG!!!” I shouted at him
 
 
“AARRGGHH!!” Khun startled and he fell flat on his face and the door opened widely as he accidently pushed the door during the fall.
 
 
*End of Chansung’s POV*
 
 
*Taecyeon’s POV*
 
 
“Khun, are you okay?” I asked him.
 
 
I saw Wooyoung’s worried face and he quickly went to helped Nichkhun up.
 
 
“Khunnie, are you okay? What happened?” Wooyoung asked full of concern.
 
 
“I caught him peeping you guys a moment ago” Chansung said frantically with a smile.
 
 
I saw Nichkhun gave a glare to Chansung which than made Chansung said:
 
 
“Ooppss!! Pretend that I was not here. BANANA!! Where are you dear?” Chansung shouted and he quickly left the room.
 
 
I smiled looking at his childish act. Well he is our maknae after all.
 
 
“Hyung, how can you be so clumsy and fall down just like that?” asked Wooyoung.
 
 
“I’m okay Youngie. It’s nothing; anyway whatever Chansung said just now was not true. I fell down due to I tripped over a bunch of stupid wires outside”
 
 
“Haish clumsy boy.. Just imagine if something bad happen to you just now. I’ll be……” before Wooyoung could even finish his words I interrupted by saying
 
 
“We’ll be terribly worried. Our concert tonight would be a disaster” I did this because I know what Wooyoung will say. I don’t want Nichkhun to have any weird thinking anymore towards wooyoung. So I better cut him off.
 
 
I saw Wooyoung looked at me confusedly. But just with a simple eye contact between me and Wooyoung. He already knew what I’m trying to do.
 
 
Wooyoung looked at his watch and said:
 
   
“Hey guys, it’s almost time for our press conference. Let’s go”
 
 
“You guys go first. I need to calm myself down a bit. Now I’m the one who think that I’m nervous” I said to both of them.
 
 
“Don’t take too long okay” said Wooyoung with a smile.
 
 
“Okay boss” I smiled back at him.   
 
 
Both of them left to get ready and I practiced a bit of my rapping part and inhale and exhaled heavily to calm myself down. After a few minutes, I left the room to join the other members. But as soon I exited the door, I noticed that there were no wires to be found as what had been mentioned by Khunnie a moment ago. That made me thinking, what he is up to now.
 
 
“Where’s the wire Khun” I said to myself while looking around the area.
 
 
“Let’s just see what is up on your sleeves this time”
 
 
*End of Taecyeon’s POV*
 
 
*Wooyoung’s POV*
 
 
“Can we gather around for a moment guys” I called everyone.
 
 
Everybody started to come near me and we made a circle together.
 
 
“Okay, this is it guys. The time that all of us had been waiting for, our last concert for this promotional season. LET’S ROCK THIS CONCERT TONIGHT!!” I said to all of them.
 
 
“GOOOOOOOOO 2PPPMMMMMMM” all of us shouted.
 
 
I was really nervous that night, I don’t know why. It’s not like I’ve never done any concert before this, but that night the concert seems to be really different to me. It is like a benchmark for my choreographing skills. Have I taught them well? Will it be a smooth performance tonight? It’s not like I do doubt their abilities or any sort. It’s just maybe how a choreographer would normally feel when their dancers start performing on stage. Now I know how my choreographer felt like all this years about our performances.
 
 
“God, please let the performances tonight go on smoothly” I prayed silently.
 
 
*End of Wooyoung’s POV*
 
 
*Nichkhun’s POV*
 
 
We had done with our press conference. It only took us about half an hour to do it. Now, it’s the time that all of us have been waiting for. I was really excited about this concert actually, because I have a mission to be done during this concert. A mission to know whether there is something going on between Taec and Wooyoung. I will use my charm to seduce Youngie tonight and I want to see how Taec will react towards it. If there is something between them, he will surely be jealous of it. Yes, that is my aim. 
 
*End of Nichkhun’s POV*
 
 
*Wooyoung’s POV*
 
 
*Voice from the speakers* “LET’S GIVE IT UP FOR 222222PPPPPPMMMMMMMM!!!!!!”
 
 
“Ohmo.. Ohmo.. Ohmo.. Is it time already?” I asked. I inhaled and exhaled heavily to calm myself down.
 
 
I put on a huge smile and start lining up with the other members. The music started and then the floor that we were standing on start lifting us up. We love to make a grand entrance in all of our concerts. As soon as the floor starts moving upwards, we heard the whole arena starts shouting our names. It is one of those feelings where I love the most, I love all my fans and being on the stage has always been my dreams since I was a small young boy and now, I got the chance to live in my dream. With these feelings in me, I was totally forgotten about my nervousness and we performed our best that night. The concert was a success to me. But something else had bothered me since the beginning of the concerts.
 
 
Khun has been acting really weird towards me that day. I know that he will be this way tonight as he will usually start acting all loving and romantic when there’s cameras around. Bit his skinships and bromance towards me tonight is a bit more than the usual. I will follow and act normal in front of the cameras as well. But deep in my heart, I felt a sharp pain. It kills me, as I know that all of this is just a part of the show and it’s all FAKE!! I cover this true feeling from showing on my face. But by doing so it is much more hurtful than I expected it would be.
 
 
At first he started to touch me and hold my hands and everything, just by doing that the whole arena starts shouting, they are just crazy over our actions. For me, that was nothing unusual, as he had been doing that a lot for the past few concerts or shows. Then towards the mid of the concert, he started to some sort of d in front of me and touching me here and there. It’s not like I hate it or anything. I love it of course, but to me, it felt weird as he had never done all of this before and why suddenly doing it now? Right? I took that as something new, but at that moment I don’t want to think of any other thing accept for the concert. My focused was to entertain all our fans and was not to please myself. I accept all of his new and weird actions throughout the concert. But the last part of the concert was something that I totally didn’t expect. As we were about to go down through where we came in earlier, he pulled me near him and kissed me on the cheek, as all of you know, the arena went crazy and people shouting loudly. I was totally shocked with his action and I felt really mad at him, as we were going back stage and there were no more cameras around, I said to him:
 
 
“What the was that Khun? You have never did all of this before, why suddenly you did all of this without even consulting me first? Next time, if you decided to do all of those, ask me first whether I’m okay with it or not and not just make me do it blindly without any consent.. Haishh..” I said to him angrily.
 
 
*End of Wooyoung's POV*
 
 
*Taecyeon’s POV*
 
 
I saw Wooyoung and Nichkhun in a small room. The same room as both of us was in just now. Wooyoung  seems to be really mad at Nichkhun and as usual, he started to run and hide himself like how he always do when he is either, upset, mad or sad. Nichkhun was about to chase after Wooyoung, but before he could even leave the room, I pulled his wrist and drag him back into the room……..