The Dissapointment

The Unspoken Truth

 

He said.....

 

“This ring is a symbol of our friendship. Let’s take this as our best friend forever ring. I’ve got one for me as well” he smiled at me while showing his ring.

 

“Best friend?” I asked. My face reaction changed drastically from a happy smiling face to a sad face.

 

Before he could even notice the change in my expression, I tried to carve a fake smile on my face so that he wouldn’t know how hurt I felt that night. I smiled at him and said.

 

“Thanks hyung. I will cherish this gift forever and of course we will always be best friend forever” I smiled at him and I saw his happy face that smiled back to me. It seems like to him we had tied a deal to always be best friend forever.

 

“I’m so sleepy now hyung, can I go up first?” I asked him.

 

“Ya, sure. I’ll be up in a while. Need to park the car first. I’ll see you later dear. Don’t miss me okay?” he smile and gave me his trademark wink.

 

Usually I will be blown away by his wink, but not tonight. Tonight I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I felt a droplet of tears is almost dripping from the edge of my eye. But before it could fall down in from of him I manage to get out of the car.

After a few steps I arrived at the lift, the lift opened and I pressed the floor that I was heading to. As the door of the lift closes my tears just kept on flowing down on my chubby cheeks. I felt terribly hurt that night. It was not something that I want to hear after all the lovely moment that we had a few hours ago. Is this the end of it? I should have known that all the sweet talk that he gave me before wasn’t real. But why do I keep on falling for it.

 

“I’m so stupid.. STUPID!!..  STUPID!!.. “ I shouted and cried as hard as I can.

 

I leaned to the lift wall and fall slowly down. I felt miserable that night. Suddenly the lift stopped and opened at my dorm’s floor. I quickly stood up and ran towards my dorm. I opened the door and didn’t even bother to closed it back neither nor locking it. I ran towards my room with wet cheeks, on my way to my room, I bump with Taecyeon and I didn’t even stop and look at him.

 

“Wooyoung!!.. Wooyoungie!!..” He called me a few times.

 

But I ignored him, my focused was to get into my room and cried myself up in the bathroom as I knew that Khun will be coming up and enter our room. I can’t afford to let him see me like this, what will I say to him if he saw me crying? Right?

 

“Nichkhun..” Taec said to himself and nodded a few times. 

 

I locked myself in the bathroom and let the shower pour hot water on my head. I just cried under the hot shower for as long as I can remember.

 

*Taecyeon POV*

 

“Wooyoung.. Wooyoung.. Open this door please; tell me what’s wrong dear. Please open the door” I kept knocking on the bathroom door. But there was no answer.

 

“Haishh” I sighed as I failed to make Wooyoung to open the door.

 

“Nichkhun. Yes, this must have been something that is related to him. I have to ask him” I said to myself as I walked towards the living room to wait for him to come back.

 

As I was sitting on the sofa in the living room, I saw Wooyoung ran towards his room. But before I could even get up from the sofa he had already slammed the door. I took that as a sign that he doesn’t want to be disturbed at that moment. I let him cooled down, sooner or later he will come and meet me and talk about this, maybe this is just not the time yet.

 

“Maybe there’s something big that had happened just now. But what is it? He was perfectly fine in the restaurant just now.. Hmm..” I scratched my chin and think all the possibilities that might had happened. But I can’t seem to figure out what.

 

“Aarrgghh!! I will just ask Khun about this later. But how am I gonna ask him, without him knowing Woo’s real feelings and without making him feel curios of why am I suddenly asking him this. I can’t let him know that Woo had been crying since he got back. Right?” I asked myself.

 

“I knew Woo well, he surely wouldn’t want Khun to know about him been crying and also about his true feeling especially. That is not my responsibility to tell him. Besides I don’t want to make things worse for both of them. I don’t want Woo to be hurt much more” I let out a big sighed and scratch my head.

 

“Haishh.. Where is this guy?” I waited anxiously.

 

Suddenly I heard the front door were opened and then closed and lock.

 

“Hyung. Why the front door isn’t lock? Who had been so careless?” Khun asked.

 

I didn’t even bother about his question.

 

“Where had you been Khun? Weren’t you come back together with Wooyoung?” I asked him

 

“Ahh, Yes I was and then I bumped with Mr. Tae Sub our neighbor when I was on my way up. I had a chat with him just now. Why is there any problem?” he asked me with a smile.

 

“Oh no, I’m just curios where had you been as everybody had came back except for you. So I’m just a bit worried” I said to him covering up what actually had happened.

 

“Aww that’s so sweet of you to concern about all of us” he smiled at me.

 

I just smiled back at him and then with hesitant I asked him

 

“Anyway, can I ask you something?”

 

“Ya sure, what is it?”

 

“What happened just now between you and Wooyoung? I mean maybe during on your way back home? Did you do something to him?” I asked him carefully.

 

“Huh? What do you mean? Did something happen when I was not here?” he asked me in concern.

 

Owh . Did I just ask him in a wrong way? Aigoo. What should I do know? Think.. think..

 

“Ahh no. There’s nothing happened. I just want know something, because I saw Wooyoung was smiling happily when he got back just now and he didn’t want to tell me what happened. So that’s why I asked you” I lied to him but I covered it with a questioning smile.

 

“Pheww.. I thought that something bad had happened with Woo just now. Hahaha, nope I didn’t do anything to him. I just gave him his birthday gifts. That’s all” he answered my question with a wink.

 

“Gifts? How many gifts that you gave him and what kind of gifts is that if I may know” I asked curiously.

 

“Woooww. That have to be a secret of course” he smirked.

 

“Yahh!! You had never keep any secrets with me before, so why start now? Pali tell me.” I frowned.

 

“Hahaha.. Chill bro. Okay, I gave him a cute white teddy bear and also….” He played around with me as he knew that I’m really curios to know what he had given Woo.

 

“YAHH!! I’ll kick your balls if you keep playing with me. Faster tell me what the other gift is?” I raised my voice and felt a bit annoyed with his childish act.

 

“Hahahaha.. Okay okay.. I’ll tell you, I gave him………..”

 

“YYAAHH!!” I started to chase him all around the living room and then I managed to catch him. Both of us fell to the floor and I started to mess up his hair as I knew well that Khun will be really irritated when somebody messes his hair up.

 

“Now faster tell me before I messed up this hair of yours even more” I smirked at him.

 

“Okay fine, I tell you, just please don’t mess up my hair.”

 

“Hahaha. Okay faster tell me, I won’t let you go until you tell me what you gave him. One.. Two….” I position my hand at his hair getting ready to mess it up. But before I could do it he spilled it all out.

 

“Okay, I gave him a ring. Happy?” He said.

 

“You gave him what? A ring? What sort of ring? What does it mean? What the… Haishh” I raised my own voice as I was shocked to hear what he said just now. I grab my own hair with both of my hand and start forcing him to answer my questions just now.

 

“It was nothing hyung. It was just a normal ring. I said to him that this is our Best Friend Forever Ring. I got one for me too” he showed me his left finger ring.

 

“Whats wrong hyung? Is there something that I didn’t know? Is there something that you kept from me?” he asked me curiously.

 

“Ahh no. there’s nothing. Nothing at all” I lied to him again.

 

“It’s late Khun, I think you should go to sleep, we have a packed schedule tomorrow you know. I think I need a sleep myself” I said to him and left him in a confused state in the living room.

 

I laid on my back and start talking to myself softly.

 

“Now I know why Woo is terribly sad. I know how he feels now, haishh I’m so sorry for him. What should I do now? Haishh, why is Khun had to be so stupid when it comes to something like this? Aarrrgghh.. I need to sleep. If not, I would look like a zombie tomorrow” I sighed deeply.

 

*Nichkhun POV*

 

“Why is Taecyeon acting weirdly when I said that I gave Woo a ring?”

“Does he like Woo?” my eyes opened widely.

 “Ohmo.. What the.. No.. No.. I can’t think that way. But does he? Aigo, did I just make a mistake in getting in his way to get Woo?” I sighed in this thought.

 


 

 

Aigoo.. Why is Khun so stupid and so ignorance. How can he feels the other way round. haishh.. Sorry to all Khun shippers out there. I just have to make him to be this way. Besides its just fiction, so don't get mad at me okay? ^_^

 

A/N : Hi guys.. How all of you had been doing. Jeh song hamnida for the long wait. Uni had forced me to stop writing fanfics and focused on writing reports. Haishh.. Nyway, I managed to steal a bit of my time to write this chapter for all of you, because I love you all so much.. Saranghaeyo.. ^_^

Well, at first I had something different in mind for this chapter. But unfortunately I'm feeling a bit miserable and lonely now, so this chapter had been affected by my current feelings. Due to that it had turned out to be like this. 

Do leave me tons of comments okay.. I love to read all of them.. Keep your comments and support coming okay. I'll be waiting.. :D

Love ya'll

Hugs and kisses

<3 MIrSyah <3