The Lies

The Unspoken Truth

 

I shook my head to snap out of what I’m thinking at the moment. I walked to my room and there I saw Wooyoung fast asleep leaning on one side of his body. He seems too looked tired, I felt it in me as well.

 

“Gahh I’m exhausted, a hot shower would be nice now.” I said to myself

 

I stretched my body, grab my towel and then head to the bathroom for a hot shower. After exactly half an hour I got out of the bathroom. The shower was so nice, I don’t feel like going out, but I felt so sleepy and that’s what makes me got out of the bathroom. I head for my room, got into my PJ and then hop on to the bed. Wooyoung is fast asleep, but I felt like snuggling him that night. I hugged him from the back and fast asleep a few moments later.

 

*Wooyoung’s POV*

 

I can’t go to sleep that night, my tears seems to flow unstoppably. I forced myself not to cry anymore as I don’t want my eyes to swollen and became the centre of attention of everyone, especially the reporters. If they caught me with swollen eyes tomorrow, it will certainly be a disaster as I don’t know how to answer those thousands of questions that will be coming towards me. With that thought in mind, suddenly my eyes stop crying. But the deep cut in my heart was still bleeding. I can’t heal that as fast as stopping my cries. I just have to bear through it until God knows how long.

 

I knew he had entered the room, so I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. Then I noticed that he left the room, my cries feels like flowing out again. But I managed to stop it from coming out, not when he’s around. I don’t know why, but whenever he’s around me, the pain in my heart just seems to worsen. The sound of the door startled me and I quickly closed my eyes and pretend to sleep again. Not long after that, I felt his hugging me from the back, I can feel his body heat and I also can smell the smell of his shower gel. This makes me feel uncomfortable and my heart starts to beat fast, I felt like I just want to turn my body over, face him and then hug him back and sleep.

 

But after I remembered what he had said just now to me. I felt like crying once again. His words kept on playing in my mind non-stop in slow motion. I can’t take it anymore, it just drives me crazy. After I knew that Khun had fall asleep, I quickly took his hand off me and stood up and walked towards the living room. I lied on the sofa and before I knew it, I fell asleep there. To me it is much more better for me to sleep there all by myself compare to sleep on the same bed as he is and holding back my tears all night long. That will be an absurd thing to do, right? I woke up quite early the next morning; I’m not sure whether I had some sleep or not last night. I felt awful and my body hurts everywhere, maybe it’s because I’m not use to sleep on the couch.

 

“How can Chansung sleep like this almost all the time?” I questioned myself while stretching my back.

 

I massaged my neck with my left hand and rubbed my eye with my right as I walked towards the kitchen. I pressed the switch of the electric kettle to boil some water. I felt like making myself a cup of hot fresh green tea. I still felt sleepy that morning, I leaned myself towards the kitchen cabinet and crossed my arms across my chest and tried to get some shut eyes while waiting for the water to boiled.

 

Without even noticing I had actually sleep while standing and then suddenly I felt something hot and it woke me up in an impolitely manner. It was the steam that came out from the kettle nozzle, it heats up my back, that’s what startled me and makes me jump and cursed out loud in the kitchen. I continued cursing the kettle and was a bit mad at it due to it had waked me up. But when I think about it again now, I found it really stupid to be mad at a think that are not alive. Lol. I’ve made myself a cup of hot green tea.

 

 “Ahhh.. This is what I need. Perfect! Hmm, what to do now? I need to make myself busy. Yes, that’s what I should do”

 

I put a new set of thought in mind, from that moment onwards; I need to make myself busy, in order to distract me from all the pains in my heart. I don’t want to think about what had happened last night. While I was trying to sleep on the couch last night, I’ve did a deep thought on what I should do.

 

“I can’t be sitting at home and cry all the time, I’m not that weak. Aren’t I? What? Best friend forever. Cehh not on my watch, well that all could be change in a matter of time, we’ll see.” I smirked devilishly by myself.

 

Well this is actually one of my biggest problems of them all. I tend to forgive the one that I love so easily all the time and I also will end up broken hearted all the time to. Aigoo ottoke? Anyway, back to the story.

 

The sun starts to rise early that morning and its beams enter the living room and started to brighten it up slowly. At that time, I was busy cooking breakfast at the kitchen while singing happily and shaking my booties on the way. This is my way of distracting myself of all the pain that I had at that time, I’m well known for my acting skills in hiding all my feelings deep inside me and I don’t really like to show it neither nor sharing it with people. Well, as you all know, none of the other members knew about my problems accept for Taecyeon. But I don’t know why, this time I don’t feel like sharing it with him. Let it just be with me all of this, I don’t want to trouble him anymore with all of my problems. He has his own problems that he needs to settle to I presume, so why should I add own pressure to his life with mine. Right?

 

Suddenly Chansung and Junho enter the kitchen.

 

“Something smells good here. Morning hyung” said Chansung

 

“Morning you two” I replied with a smile on my face.

 

“Somebody seems to be in a good mood today?” said Junho while munching some peanuts.

 

“Haha. In life we have to be happy always you know. You have to enjoy every moment of your life, if not you have wasted your precious life doing nothing. Right?” I asked him back.

 

“Wow, somebody really is in a good mood. Hyung can I finish up your ice cream?” said Chansung.

 

“Don’t push it Channie! Not in a million years.” I said to him in a serious tone and I gave him a fierce stares.

 

“Okay – okay. Relax, I’m just teasing you.” he replied worriedly.

 

“Hahaha. Well me too.” I laughed looking at Channie face which has turned fuming red.

 

“Okay fine!” Chansung frowned.

 

Junho can just laugh looking at both of our action. Not too long after that came in Taecyeon and Junsu, they had overheard our laughter and then Junsu asked.

 

“Everybody seems to be happy today? Is there something that we missed out on?”

 

“Morning! Ahh there’s nothing, its Channie being a baby as he is.” I laughed to my statement just now.

 

I saw Chansung is now really annoyed with me and I can also see that he is sulking near the kitchen cabinet.

 

“Here you go my biggggg baby brother” I said it in the cutest way that I can, as of how a baby would say it. While putting a bowl of ice cream in front of Chansung and then I pinched his cheek afterwards.

 

“Yeayyyy Iceee cccrreeeaaammm” Channie said it literally like a baby while rubbing his cheek that was pinched by me minutes ago to sooth it out. His cute action makes everybody burst into laughter.

 

On the other hand, I can see that Taecyeon was looking at me in concern. I knew that he was just looking for the right time to ask me about last night and at the same time he had a confused face on when he looked at me. Maybe in his mind he said, last night you were crying your eyeballs out and now you’re smiling and laughing happily? But I know well that he knew that all of this is a fake act that I put on in front of the other members.

 

Anyway, who am I lying to; it’s Taecyeon for goodness sake. He knows me well in and out, I meant inside my heart and outside my expression kind of in and out. Well you get what I mean right? lol.

 

Breakfast is prepared and everybody had sat around the dining table. At that time I was scooping the rice to put it in the bowl for everyone.

 

“Can somebody go and wake Nichkhun up? Or we going to be late again.” Said Junsu.

 

“I’ll get him” said Taecyeon offered himself to wake Khun up.

 

“No hyung. I’ll wake him up; you just sit there and eat your breakfast okay. Can somebody scoop this rice for me?” I said and he looked at me with a concern face.

 

“Let me do that” Taecyeon came towards me and took over the work of scooping the rice.

 

But before I could leave, he holds my hand and pulled me behind the kitchen door where nobody can see us and he asked me in a soft tone.

 

“Are you okay Youngie? I knew what he said to you last night and I know how you feel right now, so just let me woke him up if you can’t do it. Stop acting already, you can’t lie to me. To them yes, maybe you can. But to me no, I know you well Jang Wooyoung. Stop pretending.”

 

He was really concerned about me that day and I was touched by what he had said. Yes I know that I can’t lie to him and I know that he knows me well. But there’s something in me that day just makes me feel that, I’m no longer hurt or maybe it’s just because I don’t want him to worried about me anymore or something. I just don’t know what. I smiled at him and said.

 

“Don’t worry hyung. I’m okay. See? Am I crying right now? No right? So don’t worry. I’m fine. Thank you for your concern, but there’s nothing to worry about now.” I smiled at him and left him in the kitchen alone.

 

I know that he knew I lied to him just now, but at the meantime, I just have to act as if everything is okay for me. I walked towards my room and opened the door slowly, there he is, still sound asleep on the bed, alone. I tiptoed slowly to the bed and got on it and I lied beside him. I touched his face and played with his ear just to make him feel that somebody is touching him and hopefully will make him wake up. He started to give feedback to my touch, he moan a bit and started to yawn as well. He saw me and he gave me a smile, but without my notice, he hugged me by using both of his hand and leg and pulled me closer towards him. Our faces now are just mere inch away from each other and that makes my heart beat really fast and my breath starts to feel uneven. Other than that, due to our close distance, I can also feel his hard morning glory stick near my thigh. That just makes things much more badly than ever. It was the most awkward and uncomfortable moment ever. Then I heard him said softly with his eyes closed.

 

“** Ehh eehhh I don’t want to wake up, I just want to sleep here and hug you all day long.”

 

All those words just makes butterfly flying all over in my stomachs, he sounded godly cute and that just . But I managed to control myself, I tried to catch up my breath and I tried to calm myself before I asked him to wake up.

 

“Yahh.. Don’t do this, wake up or you going to make all of us to be late again. Get your up now and let’s go have a breakfast with the others” I tried to get loose of his grip, but his hug seems to be much stronger than I thought even though early in the morning.

 

“I don’t want to wake up unless you give me a good morning kiss here” while pointing his finger onto his cheek.

 

“Yahh.. In your dream, I won’t kiss you anywhere. If you want it, you have to force me to do it” I replied to him harshly.

 

Where the real fact in me was, I really want to kiss him everywhere, not only on his cheek, but with this baby. I can kiss him everywhere and I literally mean everywhere. Hahaha.. *sorry about that* 

 

I hate this about Khun and me. I hate him because he loves to makes me feel that he loved me when he actually not. Why does he have to be like this? Last night he said that we are just best friend forever, but why he has to be so clingy, snuggly and all now? Haishh.. I also hate myself who tend to fall for his act. I really can't take this anymore. My heart is just not strong enough to ignore him. God why he has to be so cute? Aigoo.. :(


A/N Annyeonghaseyo!! ^_^

How you guys have been doing? I hope that everybody is in the pink of health. :D

Once again sorry for the long wait, I think by now all of you are bored listening to my excuses of having to much other things to do. So I'm just sorry of your long wait. What to do, when you have tons of research to be done. They just took and awful lots of my time. But no worries, I will never forget all of you. Because of my love to all of you, I will try to steal as many free time that I can to write a new chapter for all of you. I'm just hoping that you guys can bare with me okay?

Anyway, I dont know why, but I think last chapter was a failure for me as I din receive as many comments as I used to. So that made me feel a bit sad.. :'( lol.. jk. But seriously, do leave tons of comments for me okay? Hehe.. :D

Nyway, this chapter was not plan in the first place, it just came in to my mind when I was typing it so, sorry if theres any mistake or any inconsistency in the story. I tend to go out of the story a bit when writing this chapter. Mianhe about that.. Hehe.. ^.^

I hope that you like this chapter and leave your comments down there okay.. C ya in the next chapter.. ^_^

<3 MIrSyah <3