Someone? Who is it? O.O

The Unspoken Truth

 

*Wooyoung’s POV*

A few weeks had passed since the day we arrived back in Korea from the so-called apology trip to Koh Samui. I have to admit, that place is a lovely place, but I can assure you that I wouldn’t be going there again in the near future. Too much of a y memories had happened there *If you get what I mean*.

 

Anyway, all of us are now busy with each of our individual activities and also we are working hard for our comeback, hopefully next year. By this time, I pretty much had forgotten about what really happen on our holiday.

 

--

 

I woke up that one fine morning and quickly hid my head under the pillow. As usual I tried to look for my phone by using both of my hand in all directions around me. Once I got hold of my phone, I placed my fingers on the screen and was about to get ready to switch the alarm off, as I knew that I always woke up a minute ahead of the alarm. After a few minutes had passed by, the alarm didn’t ring. I lazily opened my eyes and looked at the screen. It was almost seven and I quickly sat down, I suddenly entered a panic mode and as I was about to quickly get off of the bed, suddenly I felt somebody pulled my hand. I fell back on to the bed and I felt somebody hugged me from the back.

 

“Where are you going baby?”

 

“I’m going to get ready. Its 7am Khun, we’re late!!”

 

I tried to pull his hands of me, but with that big arms and muscles, I knew I had failed to do so.

 

“Why are you being like this Khun? We are terribly late. Don’t you know that?”

 

“Have you looked at your schedule yet? It’s our day off. So, lets continue sleeping okay?”

 

I felt his smile on my neck as he hugged me tighter from the back. After I heard that, I am now remembered that we were given a day off today after weeks of non-stop activities. I loosen a bit and I let him hugged me as he please. After half an hour had passed, I still cant get myself to go back to sleep. Its maybe because I’m used to be active at this time of the day for the past month, I lifted his hand of my waist and tried to get of the bed as quiet as I can. I got off the bed and make my way to the bathroom to freshen up myself. Went to the kitchen and made myself a hot chocolate, got back to the room and sat on the couch which was besides the bed. I sat there while holding a mug of hot chocolate in a dimly lit room.

 

At that time, I had a lot of things playing around in my mind. I looked at the sleeping figure in front of me and I asked myself. Why do I like this idiot Thai monkey? What does he have that others don’t have? A lot of questions kept coming in my mind. I tried to shook of all those thoughts and then I saw my MacBook on top of the bedside table. I took it and switched it on and started scrolling on some files.

 

I suddenly saw a file tittle ‘Koh Samui’. It was a file containing all of our pictures during our holiday last month. I opened the files and starts clicking on random pictures and then suddenly a group picture of Khun, those two es and me popped up. As soon as I saw the pic a flashback of what happened during the last night I was there started to play in my mind. I quickly shook of those horrible memories out of my mind. I don’t want to think of those unnecessary things anymore. I had enough of it. I sat there brought my knees to my chest and kept on looking at the sleeping figure for what feels like a year to me. I think of how should I continue on with my life? What will happen in the future? Will this stupid Thai monkey ever notice my love towards him? And the list keeps going on.

 

The dark room had turned bright now with the morning sun beaming in. The quiet sleeping figure starts to move as a sign that he is now awake.

 

“Good Morning!! ^^” *Stretched his body*

 

“Morning” I gave him a warm smile.

 

“Coffee?” I asked him.

 

“Yes please” He smiled back to me.

 

That smile, that is one of the reasons why I can’t get over him. The way he woke up early in the morning, the way he smiles at me, look at me. All of that just makes me melting. Damn I hate myself for being to weak. T.T

 

--

 

“Here’s you coffee and some croissant and butter sir, is there anything else you would like to have?” I asked him with a smile.

 

“Yes please, could you get me today’s newspaper only the business news and some business journals as well, thank you. Off you go now” He tried to speak in a Posh accent.

 

“Yahhh.. What do you think I am? A butler?” I threw the napkins on the countertop and raised my voice at him.

 

“I’m sorry, I thought you were, might have gotten to wrong person, sorry love, you and my butler looks similar” and he stars laughing his lung out.

 

“Haha, very funny *sarcastic tone* finish you food up and lets go for a jog, shall we?”

 

“Ne, ommoni” He smiled like a kindergarten kid.

 

Damn I can’t get enough of that smile, I thought to myself.

 

--

 

Both of us are drenched in sweats after a good morning jog. As we were walking up the stairs to our dorm

 

“Uyoong-ah”

 

“Ermm” while looking at my phone.

 

“Are you free today?”

 

“Its our off day, practically I’m free. Wae?” I looked at him with my big round eyes.

 

“Lets go out for a lunch, I want you to meet someone”

 

“Someone? Nugu? Do I know him?” Kept playing with my phone.

 

“It’s a her, not him” he smiled

 

“Her?” Suddenly I had a weird feeling in my heart.

 

“Yahh.. Palli tell me, who is she? Neonen yeoja chingu ya?”

 

“You will know soon enough. Race you to the dorm, last to arrive pays the bill later” He quickly took off as fast as the light.

 

“Yahhhh!!!!” I shouted at him.

 

Why am I having really bad feelings about this? There’s definitely something not right going to happen. I’m sure. Should I go?