FOC Tickets??

The Unspoken Truth

 

*Flasback*

*Taecyeon's POV*

 

I opened the door of our dorm and walked towards the living room, dropped my bag on the floor and threw myself on the couch. Was about to get some shuteye but I cant seem to do so. I don’t know why, but all I that I could think of is Wooyoung.

 

“I wonder how is Wooyoung doing? Is he okay? Why am I worried like this? Should I give him a call?” I let out a big sighed.

 

I knew why I kept thinking of Wooyoung that time, it is because I suddenly remembered the things that Khun told me a week before he decided to asked Woo to follow him on this so called apology trip.

 

*Flasback*

 

“What are you holding there Khun?” I asked him.

 

“Huh? Oh, *smile* flight tickets” Khun answered my question.

 

“To where? Tickets? With who are you going?”

 

“I got this one week full board holiday package from Tourism Thailand. It will be in Koh Samui, it’s a lovely place hyung. We should go there one day, but this time I’m asking Woo to go with me. Please don’t tell the others okay. I got all of this for free when I helped Tourism Thailand with their promotional videos. I thought I should use it rather then let it go to waste. Right?” he said to me happily.

 

“Ahh.. So, just how on earth are you going to convince him to go with you? I thought he don’t want to talk or see you for how many days now, due to the not so smart act that you did on our last concert, remember?” I said to him with one eyebrow raised.

 

“Arro.. Arro.. Stop with the sarcasm hyung. I was wrong; I should’ve asked you directly last time -_-. Anyway, that’s where the ticket comes in. I will go an apologize to him and then I will ask him to go on this trip with me, I just have to say something sweet and maybe say that I bought this package as an apology gift or something. He will surely accept it. You know how he is right? I’ll find my way around him, don’t worry. This is Nichkhun we’re talking about here. If I can’t persuade him, nobody can” Khun said confidently.

 

“Great! Another misleading act that probably will hurt Woo again” I said in my mind.

“Anyway, talk to you later hyung. I need to look for Woo now, Cheerio.”

 

*End of Flasback*

*Taecyeon's POV*

 

This doesn’t feel right. My instinct said Woo is not okay now, I don’t know why or how I got these feelings, but I think I should give him a call and check on him. Yes, that’s it; I think I should call him. I took out my phone and pressed on the speed dial button.

The chorus of our hands up song was playing over and over but he didn’t pick up the call. I tried to call him again, but unfortunately he still didn’t pick up the phone. After a dozen tries finally he picked up the call and the first thing I heard from him was

 

“Hhhhyyyyuuuunnnnggggggg!!!!!! Sob sob sob.. ㅠ.ㅠ”

 

“Hellooo.. Woo~.. Whats wrong?? Why are you crying? Where are you now? Where’s Khun? Did he did this to you?”

 

“Helloo~ Woo.. Say something.. Where are you now?”

 

“Woo~.. Woo~..”

“Yahhh!!! Hyungggg!!! Could you please at least let me answer your first question first before asking the other 10,000 questions that you have? -_-“

 

“Okay.. okay.. Sorry, now tell me everything”

 

“Aaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaa… Sob sob sob aaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa”

 

*One Hour Later*

 

“Okay.. Okay.. Calm down Woo, I knew it hurts and I knew you had gone through so much for the past few days there, but at least now you know how he really is. Do you still want to go for it? I mean with him?”

 

“Hyunngggg!!! You’re so not helping me..”

 

“Sorry.. Sorry.. That was a wrong thing to say, not now at least. Wait, let me think of something.. Hmm”

 

*Half an Hour Later*

 

“Are you done thinking yet? Coz I’m almost reaching the hotel now. -.-“

 

“You stop crying Woo?”

 

“Well unfortunately I did, was to bored waiting for you to think of any good ideas”

 

“Hehe.. Sorry bout that, but at least it made you stop crying. I did it on purpose actually”

 

“Oh please hyungg, stop covering it up, I knew you did not did it on purpose.. LOL.. But, thanks for the call anyway, I felt a little bit better now. Oh ya, one more thing, please don’t claim this call from me when your next bill arrive ok” suddenly the line got cut off.

 

“Ohh F~!!! I did not just made a two hours worth of long distance call. FML!!” I cursed by myself.

 


 

안녕하세요!! ^^

Dear my beloved readers, how is everybody doing?

I knew I had not updated this story for a really really long time, I'm just too busy with uni at the moment, as I'm in my final year now, research papers and dissertation is killing me at the moment >_<

To my new subscribers, thank you for subscribing and sorry for the long wait too.. I promise I will update as much as I can as soon as my winter break starts.. :)

Winter is being a b**** this year in the UK, like those two girls in the previous chapter, LOL..

hope everybody is wrapped up well nice and warm. ^^

Anyway, I'll talk to all of you again soon.. Do leave as much comments as u can ok.. ^^

안녕