The Sparks

The Unspoken Truth

 

As usual all of the members will gather in the dance studio to practice our dance routine for our upcoming concerts and tours. While all of us are trying to recap what has been thought by our choreographers. Suddenly the door was open and came in our manager.

“I have good news for you guys but bad news for me. Your choreographer will be on an emergency leave from today until the day of you concert. Gosh how are you guys going to perform now?”

 The manager scratches the back of his back while walking back and forth in front of the studio’s mirrored wall. Out of sudden Taecyeon stood up and grab the manager in his beastly manner and said to him.

“Don’t worry hyung. We got Wooyoung the best dancer of them all in our group” While pointing his lips towards me, and he raised one of his eyebrows on one side. I was in a complete shock when I heard he said that.

“Me??” While pointing one finger to my face

“Yes! you Jang Wooyoung. You are the most talented dancer among all of us and you have already memorized all the steps which has been thought to us last time right?” add Taecyeon to convinced our manager to not to worry.

“I completely agree with Taecyeon” add Nichkhun while looking at me and gave me a cute wink which makes me blown out of this world.

Without thinking any further I agreed to the idea just because Nichkhun thinks that I can do it. It was like as if I was hypnotized by his charming eyes and wink.

“But wait!!” I said to myself and I shook my head. What on earth am I thinking? I didn’t just think what I think just now right? Or was I? What was I thinking? Nichkhun is my best friend and he is like my big brother to me. I can’t love him. Can I? I try to get this thought out of my head.

After some short discussion and consideration, our manager agreed to Taecyeon’s idea to make me as their temporary choreographer.

“Ok Wooyoung, from now on until the day the choreographer returns, you will be in-charge. Arraso?? Owh ya, one more thing, tomorrow is you’re off day” announce the manager in a soft tone.

“What!!” Shout Taecyeon.

“Off day??” He asked to make sure that he heard the manager correctly.

“Yes, it’s your off day tomorrow” repeat the manager softly.

“YYEEESSSSS!!!!” Jump Teacyeon and Junho like a happy kid.

When times like this, these two members will be the most excited of them all.

“Its partayy time people!!” Shout Taecyeon.

The manager can just roll his eyes listening to the over excited boys. The other members just can smile looking at their friends being over excited about the one day off as they know well how this two will be like during an off day.

The laughter turns to a sudden silence as the manager reminds them that they still have dance practice for the whole day today that they still have to go through before they could even party or anything that they have in mind. After reminding them, the manager left and I took in charge over the dance practice for today. It was totally a new thing for me to teach all the other members which I have known well how they will be like during dance practice. But thinking of the date of our concert is just around the corner, I took this as a challenge to proof to our manager that I can actually do this and also to not let him down after the trust that he had gave to me.

The practice went on quite well; surprisingly all of the other gave their full commitment to me. It was not as hard as I thought it would be at first. As the practice went on that day, suddenly my eyes were focused on Nichkhun. Suddenly I felt like he looked magnificently cute and hot, it suddenly looking at him that day. “Wait!!”  I did not think that just now, I remind myself over and over again. “I can’t fall in love with him. He is my hyung and not more than that” I shook my head in disbelieved.

The dance practice finally came to an end. The two boys are really excited to leave the studio to head back to the dorm to get ready for a night of partying. While the other members just planning to have a good night rest, including both me and Nichkhun. I was the last one to leave the studio, after switching off all the lights and lock the door. I walk straight towards the parking where the van is waiting for us to pick us up and send us to the dorm.

The hallway was quite as all of them had left for the van. Without even noticing, Nichkhun was actually hiding at one corner and suddenly jump in front of me as I walk passed by that corner.

“Bboooo!!!” He jump in front of me.

“Aaarrgghhh!!! What the hyung. You scared me to death just now. Geezzz..”

“HAHAHAHAHA” he laughed seeing my face turns white as white as the snow outside.

“Don’t die Wooyoung, if you die, who should I tease and bully after this??” and Nichkhun laughed his lung out.

I pulled an angry face and walk fast towards the van. Nichkhun saw my face and quickly ran after me and hug me from the back.

“I’m sorry Wooyongiee.. I swear that I wouldn’t do that again” said Nichkhun to me.

“Promise?” I asked.

“Yes my dear” he teased me

“But I didn’t promise you that I won’t do this” as he started to tickled me at my waist and I burst into laugh until the whole walkway and also the other members in the van could heard me and Nickhun laughing. At that moment I felt really happy and a bit of annoyed by his act. But who could blame him as that is how he is and at that moment onwards that I started to feel like there’s a different feeling has sparks in me towards the one that I thought as my best friend and also my hyung all this time. Is this what they called as LOVE? Could I have actually fall in love with Nickhun?