CHAPTER 15

THE WIND SPIRIT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

One year later

      

 

 

       "Auntie, are you alright?" asked Mino.

 

 

       Sandara turned to her nephew. Mino was now ten years old and he was almost as tall as she was.

 

 

       "Of course! Why did you ask that?"

 

 

       "Because I often see you sad since Jaejoong left."

 

 

       "Jaejoong had gone back to his own time. He must be doing fine since you are his boss there. By the way, if you would see him in the future, don't forget to give him a raise and a big bonus. You owed him that since he saved you from the wind spirit."

 

 

       "I will never forget that, Aunt Sandara. But why do you talk as if you wouldn't see him too in the future? You would also get to see him," he assured her.

 

 

       Sandara shook her head. By that time, she would be an old woman. And she wanted Jaejoong to remember her as a young and pretty woman.

 

 

       "No." She sat on the grass and looked away. She had no intention of meeting Jaejoong in 2066. She decided to change the subject. "Do you know that your mommy and I often had a picnic on this hill? And during one of those picnics, your mother met your daddy."

 

 

       Mino sat beside her.

 

 

       "I have already memorized that story. My mom and dad would always tell me the story of how they met each other. Although their stories have slight differences."

 

 

       Sandara smiled. She knew Aunt TaeHee's version of the story. But she had yet to hear Uncle Rain's version.

 

 

       "What's different in your daddy's version?"

 

 

       "According to daddy's version, what happened to him wasn't an accident. Although he was alone on the road, he suddenly felt something pushed his car and slammed it on the tree. He first thought there was a vehicle behind him but when he looked, nothing was there, just the wind."

 

 

       "The wind? The wind spirit?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter