All out in the open

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was never an easy task for Hyorin's friends to get her back on track , a week gone since the incident and Hyorin , was still not herself . But who could blame her  , for the one she loved was hurt and she believed she was to blame . The other Sistar members tried all they could to cheer her but nothing ever worked , it was like impossible to cheer her on . 

So for the Immortal song episode they all decided to go along with her , even thought she insisted  them not  to come . After the show , they went over to the cafe near by for some snack.The cafe was pretty empty but nevertheless they sat over at the corner.

"Say cheese....."

The girls were taking aback by the sudden flash of light on thier faces.

"Yah... G.O. Seriously", an annoyed Bora said",why are you such a pest ?"

"Hi girls ", G.O greeted the others , not bothered at how furiously Bora was glaring at him. They never really was in good terms ,ever.

'Hi ..."

" So why you all looking so gloomy ?"

"Gloomy ? Who said anything about us being gloomy . We ain't gloomy .. No way",Soyou innocentlly tried to defend  her friends and herself 

"Oh come on , it's written all over your faces...", then Hyorin caught his eyes, her eyes were all red and swollen , and her face was pale. He couldn't deny his heart ached seeing her this was . He just couldn't take it anymore,"Hyorin....' what is wrong with you ?Why are you ....."

"G.O , you must be real tired , why don't you order somethineg first...", Bora said as sweetly as she could, in an desperate attempt to change the topic . But noThing was gonna change his mind now .

"Gosh Hyorin ..., that brat Seungri deserved it , didn't he?", he turned to the others , but no one had really thought of Seungri that way but him .So when he got no response , he realised he was all alone at this ,but did not give up,"God only knows how many girls he hangs around with every day. He must be all over it by now and here you are,  uselessly  bothering yourself . This one was nothing compared to his previous one .

I bet he has not even contacted you yet "

Hyorin was instantly reminded of the night when Seungri had come over to the dorm , the thought of it made tears flow down her rosy cheeks .On seeing this Bora quickly warned ,

" G.O don't make a scene ..."

"Goodness Hyorin , Why are you even conserned , when  that damn guy isn't even bothered ... You should be grateful that no one recognised that girl was you..."

Silence filled the air , everyone was shocxked by what G.O just said .

Then

"Exactly..., no one can tell it was unnie . But how did you know ..?", Dasom asked suspiciously

"Ah.. I know because ..", in all that rage G.O had blabbered out a bit too much and he could find no way to get himself out  ,"I'm getting late now , so I'll make a move then"

"Not so fast ", said Bora , snatching the camera off G.O's hands

She scanned through all his pictures and sure enought , there it was , pictures of Hyorin and Seungri .

"What the hell is all this about ..?", Bora questioned angrily, gesturing at the pictures on the screen 

"Why G.O ..?", a timid Hyorin asked , she could not believe all that she was just seeing ,"I  always took you to be a good friend and I shared my secrets with you because I trusted you and this is how you repay me ..... by taking advantage."

Hyorin was deeply hurt. She was shocked and taken aback and so was the others .

"Why G.O .., why?", she demanded an explaination . 

"I don't understand what you see in him.."

"Hah... and that is why you did such a childish thing..?", Hyorin needed to know

"I was always there for you , I did everything I could for you , but then you go and choose him ,some one you have never known before. Why Hyorin , was I not enought for you ..?"

"What are you talking about ..", Hyorin was confused

"Hyorin, I love you... I always did , but you never really had time for me did you.."

And awkward silence filled the air , then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter