Made for each other

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyorin punched the password into the machine . She  rang the bell five times , no one answered . Strange , she had  expected someone to be home .When she stepped in she saw a pair of sneaker , those was definately Seungri's .  

"Seungri .... Are you there?",she sat down to take off her killer heels . She had been in it for hours now because of her promotion ," Why didn't you answer the door ?"

Still no answer ..... She began to wonder if he had left already . 

Her cat  came purring at her , to welcome her owner . Hyorin cuddled her dear cat and entered the living. Sure enough Seungri was there . Except he had his headphones on and was too engrossed on something on his iPad .With music busting like that, there was no chance that he would have heard her .

She walked up to him to see what he what was keeping him so busy  .........A smile creep up on her lips . Seungri was watching Sistar's new music video .

Hyorin moved around and stood before him , covering the screen with her cat .......Seungri removed his headphone but didn't smile back at Hyorin .

She waited for him to say something , but he didn't . So she did," Hi...", waving her hands in front of his face , incase he thought it was a dream . 

Possible . The last time Hyorin met her boyfriend was two weeks back . Hyorin was promoting Sistar's new album and her schedule was very  tigth . All the places she has ever been to for the pass few days are the never ending practice sessions , the nerve recking performances and back to the dorm , where everyone would just crash to bed because they were too tired . Yeah , Hyorin and Seungri  exchanged messages from time to time , but that was definately not enought . So when she got the first chance she dashed off to the Victory in a hope to united with her love . That could explain the unreadable expession on Seungri's face I guess 

Or maybe not , " TOUCH ...,MY ,...........BODY ?"

" Yeah " Hyorin didn't get what he was hitting at "It's quite catchy , right" 

" Seriously Hyorin", Seungri narrowed his eyes ," I can barely keep you away from all those guys and now you are telling them "Touch my body ", Seungri stood up to give a demo of the step .

OH..... He looked so adorable even thought he was trying to look annoyrd that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter