us again

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls had a delay of flight ,so they reached Seoul a little later then expected .

Hyorin decided to go over to Seungri's place to collect her wallet before going for her Immortal songs rehearsal . She rang the bell to his house and as he opened the door a smiling Seungri and a whiff of something.burning greeted her .

"Hi"

"What is that "cough .....

"Oh no...."Seungri ran at top speed into his kitchen , Hyorin followed at his heel .

A pan with something in it which was seriously chared black, was on the stove .

" Your cooking venture is a failure I see "Hyorin teased as she tried to muffle her laughter, while Seungri fantically ran around the kitchen , trying to ment the damage .

"Don't laught...."

"What are you trying to cook?"

"Any guesses ......"

"Seriously , it just looks plan black to me ... so no clue "

"Never mind ....... I'm not sure myself"

"What's all this prep for?"Hyorin asked as they made their way to the living room

" Well, dad invited Yun hyung and Jade over for dinner before they leave for their honeymoon "

"And you're the cook ...?"Hyorin questioned ,with an eyebrow raise , because she was aware of Seungri's reputation in cooking

"Actually mom insisted she cooked . But they don't often come over to Seoul , so I send them off for shopping , while I prepared "

"Ok , am impressed at what a great son you are . But seriously , you and cooking are simply not on the same page .."Hyorin couldn't help but smile at him for his honesty ....

"What can you say , am full of it "Seungri at that point gave a gentlemen's bow,"But now that it is all a failure , I think I'll have to order in something .."

'Alright , when is the dinner ...?"

"They'll be here at around 8-8:30 "

Hyorin glanced over at the wall clock which indicated a half pass 6.

"Well ,don't give up on your hope just yet , you still have time "

"You think so??Judging by my record ...,I'll never make it "

"Let's see... I'll have to be at practise latest by 7:30 . So I set the pace by starting things off , you do the last touch up ... ok"

"Really??.. cool" Seungri exclaimed joyfully," You are my savior , I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter