back again

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Awkward as it was , the two tried to avoid each other to the most they could . Apart from that , the evening was fun as the Big Bang members were a great host .

"How about a game",Daesung exclaimed

"Yeah sure , but which one?",an excited TOP joined in

" I've got an idea ," Jiyong got on to explain the game," We make teams , and the opponenet team tells one member of the other team a name of a movie , and that member must get it out of his team mates , but with only guestures , no word spoken"

"Sounds fun "

"Yeah cool "

"Great "

Everyone agreed

Jiyong was hoping to place Hyorin and Seungri in the same team ,but before he could even get his plans started TOP exclaimed ,"Daesung and Hyorin-shi in my team "

"Hyung ..."

"Wait and watch . Just follow my lead , leader ", Top whispered to Jiyong

TOP and Taeyang had also caught on to the plan and was playing alone

Well , what could Jiyong do now that his hyung had already made his decision. All that he was left for him to do was to wait and watch, and hope that all that was happening was for the best .

When the game did start , it was a fun one indeed .And all of Jiyong's worries was at bay , as Daesung did all the job .

Well Daesung, being the jolly head of the group , didn't or should I say couldn't stop himself from embracing Hyorin and TOP everytime they made a win .

"Yeah... that's what I'm talking about . How do like that huh!!!" , Daesung questioned the opposing team,"   Come o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter