payback time

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Festive season was at it's peak, it was New Year's eve . The part of the year where people made New Years resolutions , joined in for the  countdown and watch the firecrakers . Seungri's New Year's resolution-Confess to Hyorin soon and make her feel special . He had given it alot of thought after all that his hyungs told him and  he decide to confess of his love rather  then to loose her to someone else. Well , he didn't expect it would come so soon .

Sistar was over at Seungi's house along with the other Big Bang , the two bands decided to spend the New year together . It was 9p.m  ,only hours away from the moment . They spend their time playing games and snacking away to glory . They were having a blast .

But all good things do come to an end , that is the most unfortunate fact of all wonderful moments . This  one was no exception . When they were deep into a instance card battle , the door bell rang . Reluctantly Seungri went to open it , and to his dismay at the front of his door stood his hyung , Yun , and the vicious Jade .

"What the hell do they want ?', Seungri questioned , not bothering to greet them .

Just so that he does not spoil the mood of the others  , he thought it better to sort the matter out of his house and get it done with .So he  shut the door behind him . He was not gonna spoil his or anyone else's mood, for that matter , by these mood spoiler . 

"Who is it ?", asked Jiyong , Seungri was taking a bit too long to open the door 

"Not anyone important , I'll finish with them and get back to all of you . ", Seungri shut the door behind him ,

"What do you want and what the hell are you doing here?", Seungri was definately not in his best mood at the moment .

" Is that any way to talk to your elder brother ?",questioned Jade .

Much to her dispay , the brothers ignored her .

" Seungri , it's New Year's," Yun continued , without putting any weithage on what Jade had just ," Let's forget all our difference , like old days ", Yun was sincere 

" I don't think so....." 

"Oh come on little bro...", Yun begged .

Before Seungri could reply  the door behind Seungri swong open again . Jiyong was at the door . He wanted to check out what was taking the maknae too long .

"Oh !!!", said Jiyong realising the tension in the air .

Yun began to reason out to Jiyong ," Hi Jiyong , we wanted to join you all for the New Year celebration ".

" But you are not invited ", Seungri cut him , in all attempt to stop this conversation 

" Sorry Hyung . It's all upto Seungri ",althought Jiyongs knew that Yun meant well, but this was a choice only Seungri could take .

" For old times sake little brother ", Yun missed his brother , who was growing distant . He couldn't deny he envied him but never the less he loved him .

"On one condition  "said  Seungri after much consideration," Jade is not allowed to pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter