all out

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
At the YG building

Big bang was done with their practice early that day and with no other work remaining ,they decided to leave home . And their maknae had his right hand bandaged because it was injured . Seungri told the others that he had fallen down,but surely ,they could not be fooled that easy.

On their way home Daesung tried to change the gloomy atmosphere,but failed . Nobody was in any mood for jokes at the moment . So silence presided in the van for quite some time until

"That girl was hyorin ....."

"What ?",everyone questioned in unison as they turned to face the maknae,who was sitting at the back seat . In all that silence it was hard not to have heard it ,but "Did I hear Hyorin ....,or was it just me",said Daesung wanting to confirm.

"Yes Hyung ,she was Hyorin ",

The atmosphere suddenly illuminated and Seungri's Hyungs started to bombard questions at him,all at once . With each of them yelling at the top of their voices to get their questions heard ,it was impossible to understand what they were asking .

Then the van cake to a sudden stop ,sending everybody flying from their seats .

"This van feels more like a zoo",the manager ,who had been driving the car all along , finally spoke up ,"it you guys wanna know then let him speak , why you guys yelling like mad".

All of them looked at each other realising only then how foolish they were behaving

"So Seungri ,tell me ho....."

"What's going on between the two of you ?" Top asked ,interrupting the manager ,with a wicked smirk on his face .

"Nothing Hyung ",on seeing his Hyung was not even half convinced ,"Really Hyung ,there is nothing going on we are just friends",Seungri had to clear this misunderstanding first ,he did not want his Hyungs thinking wrongly . Then finally when they were convinced ,or that was what he thought ,he told them the whole story , and of how he wanted to talk to her at the moment but couldn't.

"Ah.... That's why you didn't want to mention her name because she is an idol too . Thank god this time it is some one who can understand you ...."

" Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter