off they go

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri scanned his surrounding, she was no where to be seen. Finally giving up he dialed her number ," Are you like...... Punishing me right now???,Seungri helplessly muttered," Where are you?"

" I'm right here..", a vioce called out just behind him

Seungri swirled around and there stood a girl in a flowery cotton dress and a rather messy hairdo .If he had not known Hyorin's voice he would have mistaken her for a fan. She was indeed thoroughly disguised, upto to point the point that Seungri didn't recognise her initially.

"You seriously didn't mean it did you ?", Seungri questioned, referring to the message Hyorin had send over last night , where she stated that he  come with a wig and a fake beard . Well, at first he thought she was only kidding , but now he understood she was not .

" Seungri .." , Hyorin sounded a little dissapointed ," why do you think I took all that pain to send you that message then ......."

"Oh come on Hyorin , I think I'm doing just fine ", Seungri tried to defend himself , gesturing at his attire. Seungri agreed he  had not put in much effort in trying to look different , but what could be done now , he was already there and their train was about to leave any minute .  He wore a casual T-shirt with a blue denim , a cap over his head and some dark sunglasses  , enough to keep away from the public eye .

" Well , just enough isn't going to work ", Hyorin rumbled through her backpack , which was surpris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter