An unknown feeling

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Big Bang and Sistar attented the Christmas special  programme . Well , it was an idol special so they were not th only ones .

It was hard for the two groups to pretend like they didn't know  each other , for the truth be told , they had become real close ( thanks to Seungri and Hyorin ). But if they bought it out public that they were real good friends the situation would have been very complicated .The media would have bombarded questions after questions and made things up . Life was better simple ,so they decided to play alone as if they didn't know one another , except for the part that the two bands were some famous idol groups . That could never be taken away .

 Big Bang sat with the girls of Girl's generation , Wonder girls and along with them were Super Junior , 2p.m , 2a.m ,and TVXQ . While Sistar was given a seat a little further away from Big Bang .

Soon the show began . It was fun as all the idols got to show the more relaxed sides of themselves . Each one of them was enjoying themselves .

Big Bang was made to dance to  their dance number Fantastic baby , much to every ones joy  . Even though everyone were rivals here they never failed to appreciate the other with their success . And this song was no doubt awesome .

Hyorin was made to sing a Christmas carol , to get into the holiday mood .

The idols were kept entertained by fun games and lively gig , which sent everyone up to their feet with laughter. There were exciting prizes being given to whoever won at the games , so everyone participated with much enthusiamsm,.Everyone loves a prize , don't they

When the cameras went off and the director was no more at his heel , all the idols got on to greet each other and catch up . They were always so busy that this was a rare opportunity .

 Hyroin stroll along the passage , her mind elsewhere . She was a little disturbed and failed to greet back to the many greetings that she got along the way . When she was finally back to reality she saw Seungri just ahead , walking towards her . Hyorin made a sharp  U-turn and dissappeared into the crowd of idols , back to the main  stage again .

Now what ???

He wants to wish me huh!!!!!

I bet he didn't even remember that I existed when he was chatting merrily with all the other girls .

What a self centered man .....

Oh ... Hyorin ..

 Clear your head , it's Christmas and there is no need to dampened your mood

An there is no need to be jealous

I'm being so kiddish

" HYORIN "

She didn't bother to answer .

"Hyo..",  a firm hand pulled her back, right into the str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter