the troublemaker

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyorin ",Jiyong rushed over to Hyorin , looking very worried ," Have you seen Seungri ?"

" No!",the last she saw him was when she was running away from him , " I was looking for himself too , but he is nowhere to be seen "

" Ok thanks . Let me know if he calls you "

" Is something wrong? ", Jiyong's worried face made Hyorin panic ," What's going on ?"

"No need to worry Hyorin ", Jiyong tried to assure her , even though he himself was the least convinced," Everything is alright "

" Please tell me Jiyong ", but it was already too late 

" Ahhh ... Mrs Lee called ..said Seungri was not picking up his calls ", Jiyong explained ," And then we find out that he is not here at all . Worst of all he is not picking up any of our calls  "

" He is not picking up mine either ",Hyorin wonders ,"But is that anything to be worried about . I mean , what if he had his phone in silent mode and did not hear any of the calls "

" Well that is a valid explaination ", Jiyong agreed ," But the Seungri that we know always ends up doing something stupid whenever he dissappears like this ,without any notice "

" What do you mean does something stupid ?"

" There is no need to worry Hyorin ", Jiyong was worried , but he needed to think straight and stay calm in order to find his maknae," The boys and me are going out to seaech for him . We will call you when we do . So for now please go back to your dorm and take some rest , you must be tired "

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

This Seungri 

What was he thinking 

How can he so inconsiderate 

Everyone is worried like crazy and he doesn't even pick up his damn calls 

Is he crazy

Where  the hell is this guy ?

What has gotten into him ?

Where the hell is he now ?

Hyorin and Bora were driving back to their dorm . Two whole of hunting for Seungri with the boys and yet they failed to locate him .

Yeah , Hyorin didn't leave when Jiyong insisted her to .She told him , " You must be kidding right ? Because there is no way I'm leaving without looking for Seungri now , after what you just told me .  I wouldn't be able to rest either . And the more people out to look for him the better "

Or that was what she had hoped ,but seeing that she too was of no help she was really dissappointed in herself . Bora  stayed back with her while the two maknaes went back to the dorm .

After two whole hours they were made to leave too . It was getting late and their body was giving up because of fatigue  . With must regret Hyorin agreed to return to the dorm .

Their car soon  pulled into their driveway because there was no traffic at that hour . There was a black Jaguar parked at the front gate 

Hyorin recognised the car the very instant she  saw it  . The minute  Bora pulled over , Hyorin marched over to that car

 And sure enought , there in the front seat sat the man that had got everyone worried that evening 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Seungri watched the night for a little while longer , but it didn't help him so he dicided to leave .Nor did he want to go home , because it reminded him of Hyorin . 

He needed to sort his head out and so he drove off througth the streets of Seoul , without a true destination. But even then he could not find peace , his thoughts were all messed up . Finally Seungri did something sensible , he drove to the very source of it - to Sistar's dorm , to Hyorin .

He got up right to the front door of Sistar's dorm ,but he didn't dare to knock , he feared he would disturb her . " It's  late now, she must be asleep", he told himself repeat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter