didn't mean it-1

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyorin ",Seungri held her hand , holding her back . They were in front of Sistar's dorm and Hyorin was just about to leave.

It was an awkard ride to the dorm that night , none of them spoke a  single word . Hyorin was too angry at Seungri that she had no intension to speak to him and Seungri didn't have the gut to speak to her after annoying her real time, earlier that evening . But when he had finally gathered the courage to talk to her , Hyorin looked least interested. 

"What?", Hyorin harsly barked at him , not bothering to turn around .

"I'm .....sorry ", Seungri finally confessed.

"Oh !! Are you ? ", Hyorin swung around to face him , fury raging in her voice . All that she was trying to protect that evening was at the brime now , she could no longer bottle it up ,"I wouldn't have guessed , not with you abandoning me this evening and you avoiding me ."

" Hyorin , I really am very sorry " ,Seungri sincerely apologised,"You don't understand ......"

"What don't I understand ", Hyorin erupted , " Try me ." 

"Hyorin I don' wanna hurt you so ...." 

"HURT ME ?????", Hyorin interupted again ," You don't think that the way you are behaving towards me now is hurting me ??"

Seungri didn't mean to hurt her , he could never do it, intentionally that is . But he had failed , for his attempt to save her from himself had failed.

" Hyorin I'm not ready to be in a relationship right now , not with what just happened , Seungri explained ," And so you cannot like me Hyorin , because there is nothing that I  can give to you and I will only end up hurting you ."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter