The game

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's going on ?", Taeyang questioned,"Did someone pass out already even before the drinks "

Taeyang and Jiyong had just entered TOP's house and the atmosphere lurking around the room was not welcoming .

Daesung jolted up from his seat and came racing towards the two ,"Hi hyung, I thought you guys were never gonna come . ", all along asking the two to go in the direction of the kitchen with quick guestures with his hand, , making sure the others didn't see  . But when the two still remained clueless , he dragged them ," Let's go open up some   beer in the kitchen . I bet everyone is thirsty "

" Why is eveyone so quite ?" , questioned Jiyong when they wre finally out of the hearing range of the others 

" Hyung , this Jade simply doesn't stop ", Daesung began to explain ," Because she did not get into YG she got into Starship Entertainment "

"What ??", Taeyang and Jiyong asked shock 

"And worst , she is Sistar's choreographer " , Daesung added ," Jade has been giving the girls a hard time , and all this Seungri got to know from Jade herself . So Seungri is real angry that Hyorin didn't tell him anything about "

The two looked really conserned . Well , how would they not be , it conserned their maknae .

" Hyorin shouldn't have hid it from Seungri ", Jiyong voiced out his thought 

" But what other choice did Hyorin have ," Taeyang pointed out ," She knew telling Seungri about Jade would only drag him to his pass and there was nothing that Seungri could do about it either "

"Hyung !!" , Daesung begged in desperation ," This evening is going to  be a total failure if we don't do something quick . Please save this evening "

" Let's take the drinks and hope that it lighten up  the atmosphere ", said Taeyang 

But the drinks too were of no help , becuase it remained the same . Helpless , TOP went over and got his basketball out ," What about a match everyone ?"

No one looked keen on the idea , but TOP was too enthusiastic that they all had to gave in 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

The court was only a few walks away from TOP's house and isolated , must to their relief.

" Okay .... what about this ?", Taeyang shared his idea ," One Jiyong's team and the other , Hyorin-shi's . Like leader vs leader "

" COOL "

" Let's get started then "

Everyone agreed 

" Good with me", said Jiyong ," Hyorin-shi please choose your first member "

" Before you do that , can I be the referee please ", Soyou begged 

" Are you sure you don't wanna join ", asked Hyorin 

" Yeah unnie , I rather sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter