The wait

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyorin waited patiently near the pavilion beside the ice cream parlour . Looking beyond the horizon , in hope to see the one she was waiting for .The evening sun soon sat behind the tall buildings and began to drift away. The street lamps soon began to take it's stand and moon stood still in her place .

She wondered if her wait was in vain , because the one she awaited for was still nowhere to be seen .

Hyorin hopped onto the next taxi that came her way , and drove off to where she knew he ought to be

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Jiyong had been watching his maknae for the pass few hours , and Seungri looked like something was really  bothering him . He kept looking at his wrist watch , as if he had somewhere to go  . Seungri was not one to tell of his problem that easily, so Jiyong had to think of a way , fast , to get it out from him .

The boys were over at Seungri's house for the evening , they decided to spend some time together , now that the had some free time after the concert .

Indeed Jiyong was real curious , so he turned to the only plan ,"Hey guys , anyone interested in some drinks . I'll go buy some "

"Okay hyung ", Daesung joyfully replied ," I'll come with you "

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-xx-x-x-x-x-x

On their way back from the mall , Jiyong questioned Daesung ,"Dae .. don't you think maknae looked a little preoccupied  today ?"

" Exactly hyung , I was thinking the same thing "

" What do you think can be bothering him ?"

" Hyung I wish I knew ,but you know how he is ..." , said Daesung , talking about Seungri's secretive behaviour ," No one can tell what is going on inside that head of his "

Daesund too was conserned about his maknae .The rest of the walk was somewhat quite after that .

 As they neared Seungri's  house , they saw a car park in front of the house and soon a young girl stepped out .

"Hyung, isn't that Hyorin-shi ", Daesung whispered

"I think so too ", even Jiyong was observing

The two , like detectives on a mission , quitely trailed Hyorin and hid behind the tall oak tree that grew a few feet away from the entrance , in Seungri's lawn .They watched as Hyorin rang the bell and Seungri emerged and quickly shut the door behind him .

It didn't take a minute for Hyorin to exlpored ,"Seungri, don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter