More to me

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a  month of vigorous rehersals , practice and recordings , the Starship Entertainment CEO gave the girls a whole day free.It  was a very much  deserved break , the girls have been working their hearts out the whole month through . Jade as usual was unhappy by the decision . It was not like anyone cared about what she felt , because she was alway unhappy at what the Sistar members did , whether it had a valid reason or not . After so much of it , the girls had got used to her ranting . They had learnt to give a deaf ear to it all . Because no matter how bad her personality was , she was a splendid choreographer . So to gain something they had to lose some . 

Since the Big Bang members were also free that day , the two groups decided to have a gathering at TOP's place that evening .

They worked in groups  to get the various requirements for the evening done ; Daesung , Soyou and Dasom went off to get ice cream ; Jiyong and Taeyang went to buy some beer , while TOP, Seungri , Bora and Hyorin went to the mart to buy snacks .

TOP and Bora were too caught in deciding over the chips , so Hyorin got on to pick up the other items on the list . Seungri had gone to park the car and was not in yet .

So all by herself , she walked over to the fruits section  . While she was busy rumbling through the racks someone dashed into her trolley 

" Don't fool around ", Hyorin initially thought it was Seungri playing his usual pranks on her , but unfrortunately , there standing before her was the last person Hyorin wanted to see that day ," JADE ??"

" Yes dummy , it's me . Why do you look so shocked ? ", Jade suppressed a laughter ," you look like you saw a ghost "

Hyorin's face was drained of all it's color , it had turned white . She began to panic , quickly she began to scan her sourroundings . She prayed with all her heart that Seungri was not seeing this .

Yes , she had not told Seungri about Jade being Sistar's new choreographer . She avoided it all month long by constantly telling herself that she would tell him later when the time came and that it was only a minor matter . 

But at that very moment she knew it was all a lie .There was no later , she never wanted to tell him ever . Not then , not now .

So she pulled her trolley and walked away

" Yah !!! Why are you running away ?"

" We are not t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter