So far and yet so close

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you so distracted ?"

No reply...

"HYORIN ",Bora bellowed into Hyorin's ears .

"Huh!!!!!"

Bora busted into fits of laughter , while Hyorin angrily eyed her .

"Seriuosly Bora, my ear drums will bust at that rate and you are laughting at that.."

"Can't help it ,your expression right now was hilariuos"

Hyorin couln't help but give in , Bora at times could be real funny , when you least expect it .

Sistar was over at Jeju that weekend for a photoshoot . The weather was awesome , sunshine everywhere .

It was the maknaes solo shoot time now , so Bora went over to Hyorin who was sitting a few distance away from the chaos , all by herself. She looked a little preoccupied that day and Bora had been wanting to talk to her . And now was her perfect chance .

"So everything is cleared between you and Seungri-shi , I'm guessing..."

"Ah... sort of . I mean I told him of the G.O. thing and all", Hyorin confessed , her face lighting up at the mention of his name ,"But he didn't take it the way I expected "

"What do you mean?", curiosity got the better of Bora .

" Well i thought he would be furious at me and all . I mean , I know I would be furious if it was me .But he didn't, he just............let it pass him like it was nothing "

"Then that is a good thing , right ..."

"Well, I guess so........... After all that he has been going through, this was nothing"

"What ?"

"Huh?"

"What about him?"

opps...

Did I just say that out loud ...

Hyorin mind you words 

One of these days you are gonna get yourself into a real big trouble if you don't learn to keep it shut 

"Ah.. nothing really .. Look over there...", Hyorin pointed at a bunch of kids playing not too  far away , she really needed a change of topic," Aren't they so cute "

Bora knew she shouldn't push it any further , so she followed suit .

"As if ... you don't even like kids ", Bora teased 

"When did I say that ?", Hyorin defended herself .

Bora couldn't help but smile seeing her old friend back again.

Bora , I'm so sorry  I can't share with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter