the real me

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The minute Seungri entered he noticed Hyorin's swollen red eyes ," Hyorin ... What's wrong ? Were you crying ?..." , concerned as ever .

" Huh.. Who said anything about me crying " , Hyorin tried to laugh it away,"I had the time of my life "

But Seungri was not gonna buy her lies , he turned towards his Hyung with a questioning look.

" Yah Seungri, don't spoil the mood . Ok ,I admit ,while I was putting chilli powder on my muffin ,some accidentally few into her eyes.",that was the best  Daesung could come up with at the moment .

" Hyung ,no one eats muffin with chilli ".

"My wish . ...So you are saying that we made Hyorin-shi cry ,huh? ",Daesung pretended to sound hurt.

" That's not what I mean Hyung ".

" I'm fine Seungri ", Hyorin tried to assure Seungri ," now can we start eating , I'm dead hungry ."

x-x-x-x-x-x

Hyorin didn't understand head or tail of the movie .

How could she , when the whole movie through she was constantly glancing at Seungri.

Even during the ride back to the dorm , she tried to make herself preoccupied by the passing view ,but she couldn't stop sparing a glance at him from time to time . Finally when they were I'm front of the dorm ,

" Am I that handsome?".

"Huh?",Hyorin was taken aback by Seungri's sudden question

" You don't have to look at me like that . Just ask me whatever you wanna ."

Hyorin was still not sure what he was hitting at , so Seungri explained ,"Taeyang Hyung told me all about it . It's okay , you can ask me whatever you

want ."

Hyorin looked out of the window , embarrassed .

Was I that obvious ?

She tried to remember the events of that evening .

Oops I think I made it a bit too obvious .

Hyorin... You are so embarrassing .

"So you gonna ask " Seungri's voice brought her back to reality again , and she hit her head on the window as she tried to pull her face away from his ,that was just inches away.

" Are you ok ?", Seungri tried to reach out but Hyorin awkwardly pulled away , not daring to look him in the eye because she was way too embarrassed .

After minutes of trying to calm her nerves down ,she asked,"Do you have to do it ?" .

" I wish with all my heart Hyorin ,that I did not ".

"Then why are you ?", Hyorin pleads for an answer , because all of this did not yet make sense to her , him going through the pain only to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter