Destiny

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So I guess this ain't my secret place anymore " .

Seungri was walking up the steep road ,with music busting from his head phones ,he had had a really tough day and wanted to be alone . But just as he was about to turn the corner he saw someone stand over at his favorite place . Just a look and he knew who that person was . Yes he did wanted to be left alone ,but everyone ,no matter how much one denies ,want someone to be there for them where they are alone and having a rough time . And he was glad to see her there.

His loud voice must have scared her because she took a sudden step back and tripped.

"Careful....".

Luckily Seungri caught her just in time . It was an awkward moment,Hyorin in Seungri's arms ,her arms tight around his neck , looking into each others eyes .. But Hyorin quickly got back on her feet ,her cheeks red as cherry and her heart racing like mad ..

" I'm so sorry ,I didn't mean to invade or anything . Ah... So I guess I'll leave then" .

And with that she swiftly turned and was about to walk away,when a firm hands held her wrist ,not allowing her to move an inch.

"Hyorin ....,can we stop avoiding each other now,huh?".

Hyorin was speechless and did not reply but Seungri continued to ask her,"Don't you think this is fate ,we try to avoid each other and always end up meeting . I don't want to mistake it to be coincidence".

Seungri had let it out finally . He had been keeping it to himself for quite sometime now and it had been bothering him like hell. The minute he had asked Hyorin to never meet again ,he regretted it like hell . He couldn't explain why he was this way , because he failed to understand himself . But everytime she turned up ,he felt a sudden bolt of joy. He felt fate was bring them together and that if it was so, it couldn't be avoided . So now, he had made up his mind to forget that he ever told her never to meet again , and just go with the flow, because only time can tell what would happen next. He knew he was being selfish and that his actions would only hurt her ,but he was going through a really rough patch in his life ,and she was the only person who could make him forget all the bad that was going on in his life .

"Seungri ...",Hyorin broke Seungri's chain of thoughts."I think we need to go ,because its gonna rain..".

Seungri looked up at the sky and sure enough the the first few rain drops hit his face . Hyorin pulled him and was about to make a run down hill when his strong arms pulled her to the opposite direction. Seungri lead the way and a clueless Hyorin just followed along . She didn't have the breath to ask him where they were  off to ,because he was running really fast now,as the rain got more heavier, and she we having a hard time keeping up with him. Soon they turned another corner and there it was ,a house , more like a mansion . Hyorin could only see the outline from the light coming from the street lamps . They got by the front gate and made got to the entrance . It was a massive teak wood door with large brass knobs.

Seun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter