girls night

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyorin managed to dress into her night  clothes and get into her bed in pin drop silence , perfectly.She laid on her bed , unable to sleep a wink , so she absent mindedly stared out of the window, into the night .

Then out of the blue ," So , how was your date ?"

"Bora?",Hyorin thought she was deep asleep all this time 

"Then who else would it be fool ", Bora teased ," A ghost "

" Stop it ", Hyorin laught 

"What huh ? you forgot who your room mate is after that wonderful date "

" What date ??", Hyorin was clueless , she didn' t know what Bora was hitting at .

"Yeah , yeah , Hyorin try your innocence act with someone else . It ain't working on me "

"Seriuosly what date ?"

" I saw Seungri drive you back home and that lovely chat you'll were having , from the window  " Bora teased 

"BORA......"

"Well, it's not like I'm spying or something . I was worried and waited up for you . So when you did turn up with Seungri-shi , I took the chance to have a peek .", Bora lets out a little childish giggle ," You'll make such a cute couple ."

"Well Bora , you're mistaken . I didn't go to  any date , which I would love to ," Hyorin expressed her feelings out loud ," but upsettingly it wasn't .It just so happened that I happened to be at the right place, at the right time "

"Yeah sure ..."

" Now you don't believe me ..??. I'm telling you the truth", Hyorin tried to assure Bora 

" Okay ,then explain to me this , you were suppose to go collect your wallet from Seungri-shi's place and then go for practice ; but if that is so ,why did Seungri-shi reach you home . I'm guessing he didn't come to pick you up , because we both know what a big scene that would have caused . And no one wants that "

" Well ..."

"Don't worry Hyorin , we've got the whole night

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter