Show time

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyorin ", Seungri gently patted Hyorin on her shoulder ,"We're here"

"Dorm..??"Hyorin was rubbing her eyes  , her vision was hazy as she had fallen asleep during the ride 

"Ah... Not really"

"Where are we ", Hyorin questioned, a little surprise and a little unsure , because now that her vision was back, she had a clear view of her surrounding and it was an unknown place 

"I promised to make it up to you for making you lose out on your practice , remember " Seungri reminded Hyorin ," and this is me keeping my promise "

Seungri got off, went over  to the other side and held the door for her 

" Trust me ,you're gonna thank me for this " Seungri, with his appealing smile on,  assured Hyorin , who looked  still a little doubtful

Seungri led the way and Hyorin followed at his heel , she was falling behind because she was still taking in her new  surrounding . Through a side gate they entered into what looked like an old theater .

"What is this place?"

" Before Big Bang's debut I use to perform with my dance troop here " Seungri explained 

Soon they arrived at a tiny hut that stood beside the theater . Seungri knocked at the door .

An old man with long white beard opened the door , on the sight of his visiter he exclaimed cheerfully  " Seungri ....'

To this Seungri reciprocated with a warm hug ,"Hi Santa-shi , where you sleeping right now?"

"Not really"

 The old man then adjusted his glasses that was lingering on his nose and looked toward his other visiter , it took some time though , what with only the little light that was emitting from his hut to aid him  in all the dark of the night . 

And when he did ," Hyo...rin?"

Hyorin couldn't help but smile ," Yes Hera......"

"Nice one Santa-shi , you're right .... So Hyorin-shi, this is SANTA -shi ", Seungri not losing out any attempt to emphasis on that part ," and Santa-shi this is Sistar's Hyorin"

Hyorin nevertheless gave a 90 degree bow , althought she was taken aback a little by Seungri's behaviour 

"Santa -shi , can we please borrow the stage for sometime , Hyorin-shi here couldn't make it to her Immortal song practise because of me , so can she practice here"

Without the slightest of an objection , the old man agreed " Sure , why not "

Quilty as can be , Hyorin apologised ," I'm so sorry for disturbing '

" There is no need for that dear ,I love having visiters, and what more can I ask for , I'm getting to see Hyorin perform live "

Santa .... what an apropriate name Hyorin wondered . He was very kind indeed .

" Ah Santa-shi , before I forget ", Seungri took out a wrist watch from his pocket ,' this is your watch , it's working properly now " 

"Thank you Seungri ," he took the watch from Seungri , went into his hut and was back with what seem to be a bunch of kegs "Ok then , let's go "

Seungri and Hyorin followed behind as Santa led the way 

" Fill me in ", said Hyorin

"What do you wanna know ?"

" Everything ... First , Santa .........why do you call him that ?"

" Well that's what everyone in this theater calls him , and that's what I've always known him as . The thing is he hates it , you know , being called grandfather and all , so what better then to call him Santa "

"Yeah , Santa suits him  best ,he is so nice "

"So Santa is the keeper of this  theater ", Seungri continued to explain ,"Back in the days , when I use to perform with my troop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter