Din't mean it -2

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two sat there for quite sometime ,taking in the marvels of the night sky . While out of the blue Seungri apologised," I' m sorry "

"What for now? ", Hyorin tilted her head towards him , she didn't understand why he needed to apologise again , now that all was  cleared 

" For everything ", Seungri said as he looked her in the eye ," for having behaved the way I behaved with you , for not protecting your secret  and worst , using it against you . In the whole , I've been acting like a total loser these pass few days and am sorry for that too "

" Yeah , no doubt ... And you betrayed our friendship ", Hyorin looked away , pretending to be offened," and that's a very big crime , you  know . So in exchange for forgiveness , you need to be my friend again "

" Always ready to be your friend  .... But the question  here now is, will you except my friedship again , after how badly I treated you the first time around "

" Ofcouse !! I haven't got my revenge yet, how can I let you go so easy", Hyorin smirked 

Seungri couldn't help but smile , it felt good to be with Hyorin again . Just the two of them,  no pretend and no drama . 

" And about my feelings for you ", Hyorin finally spoke of it ,"Let's pretend like you never heard it and I'll continue to keep it safe with me "

Seungri couldn't contain himself , he was so grateful  for everything that she did for him ,and he  couldn't express it in words , so he simply hugg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter